1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Former RJ instigator
40,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Home depot, Lowes, Walmart, unlike pump gas it has a tremendous shelf life, it has fuel stabilizer already in it.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,651 Posts
Where do you buy it from?
We buy something similar at our local Ace hardware. Wonder what that costs? Last time I got some from Ace I think it was like $7 a can. Always starts on the first pull tho and has more balls IMO.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,651 Posts

·
Registered
11,476 Posts
I got a case of it in an order from Bailey's as a freebie. Works great. I still prefer Klotz mixed with ethanol free rec fuel, but the long shelf life and easy to store cans are nice in an emergency.

·
Registered
17 Posts
$20/gal, thats allot for them to add stabilizer.... fuck that, get some battery powered tools. i use a m18 string trimmer for my place. 3acre.

damn people got lazy for convenience, then wonder where their money went. only place i see this being used is at trailer parks and McMansions. ones too stupid the other has too much money to care. i'll never be apart of either

·
Former RJ instigator
40,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$20/gal, thats allot for them to add stabilizer.... fuck that, get some battery powered tools. i use a m18 string trimmer for my place. 3acre.

damn people got lazy for convenience, then wonder where their money went. only place i see this being used is at trailer parks and McMansions. ones too stupid the other has too much money to care. i'll never be apart of either
Tree hugging liberal shit for brains?

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,651 Posts

I dont know about you but I work damn hard for MY money and I'll spend it however the fuck I want! 🖕

·
Registered
18,410 Posts

It's gas plus oil do you get your 2 stroke oil for free?:confused:

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,651 Posts
I mix my own with non ethanol gas, Stabil and Amsoil Saber at 50:1. I am a believer in the strict use of non ethanol fuel in all of my small engines.
I wish we could buy non ethanol fuel out of the pump around here.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts