Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
37,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....you might as well get yourself a big 'un. 175 pounds big enough?

To me, though, at only 18 months of age this guy looks like he's miserable. Sort of a dog version of a 400 pound, 8 feet tall human, in which case he probably won't live long. But for now, he's quite a celebrity on the streets of New York.

Y'all don't jack up this thread; it's not a Pit-gone-bad piece. Just a story about a pretty neat dog that's over twice his normal size.

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,844 Posts
One of a kind animal.

I just wish strangers wouldn't put their face next to an animals face, who the animal is not familiar with.

·
Registered
37,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of a kind animal.

I just wish strangers wouldn't put their face next to an animals face, who the animal is not familiar with.

Yeah...pretty hard to blame the animal should something happen....like what my daughter went through several years ago with my wife's dog who unknowingly was guarding a piece of food. Daughter bent down to kiss his head and got nipped - hard.

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,844 Posts
Yeah...pretty hard to blame the animal should something happen....like what my daughter went through several years ago with my wife's dog who unknowingly was guarding a piece of food. Daughter bent down to kiss his head and got nipped - hard.
Yikes.....sorry that happened. I too have been bitten, twice. Both times it was my fault. Did your daughter require stitches?

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
I'm sorry, but if that dog was in my presence, I would blast it right on the top it's head with a shotgun!!
I love dogs, except for Pit Bulls. They are just too unpredictable, and they have a natural killing instinct about them. Sounds bad maybe, but it would very possibly be saving someone's life who may also come into the vicinity of such a vishious animal.

·
Registered
37,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excuse me...Pit Bull is two words...

Come on, KD. That's something a bored 14 year old in the basement would put up. And excessive growth in a dog is caused by a pituitary gland related disease known as Acromegaly and doesn't have a damn thing to do with it being a purebred or a mix.

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
I'm not sorry to admit that if just about any cock was in my presence, I would suck on the top it's head for an hour at least!!
I love cock, except for Asian cock. They are just too unpredictable. Sounds bad maybe, but it would very possibly be saving someone's life who may also come into the vicinity of one.
What the fuck ???

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
Come on, KD. That's something a bored 14 year old in the basement would put up. And excessive growth in a dog is caused by a pituitary gland related disease known as Acromegaly and doesn't have a damn thing to do with it being a purebred or a mix.
No, Pitbull is a musician, a Pit Bull is a breed of dog. Just trying to clarify that.
What is with all of these "Basement" comments? Not everyone lives in one or even has one in their house. I'm in California...NO basements here. Am I taking things too literally here? I just like things to be accurate, don't you?
Thank you though, regarding the "Acromegaly". I had not heard of that before.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Excuse me...Pit Bull is two words...AND Pure Breds don't get that big!
Excuse me.... Purebreds is one word lol

There are many different breeds called pit bulls (over a dozen) Most aren't really pure anyway. The pit bull breed is rather young in the dog world and most aren't considered a recognized breed.

And yes some dogs that are truly purebreds do get larger than others just like people and other animals but not twice as large. That's why world records are tracked.

·
Registered
7,008 Posts

There are many different breeds called pit bulls (over a dozen) Most aren't really pure anyway. The pit bull breed is rather young in the dog world and most aren't considered a recognized breed.

And yes some dogs that are truly purebreds do get larger than others just like people and other animals but not twice as large. That's why world records are tracked.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
9,618 Posts

Agreed ^^ I would like to see the parents,,I'll bet it is a Mastiff or Presa

1 - 20 of 42 Posts