Registered
1,067 Posts
true true but are few of them are in government :(

·
Busting balls
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
true true but are few of them are in government :(
How do we get more like this guy into office? Middle class working people. These other officials arent smarter then the woking class, it shows how fucked up this country is.

Working class lets step up and take our country back ! We need growth, industy, jobs and better education for our children. We need people like monty in office.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
There went his political career, he will either be forced out or assasinated. Every now and then someone actually makes sense from all those other idiots....it's just too bad they either get zero help from the media, or are kindly showed the door by the establishment.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
The only way we will ever take this country back is to burn Capitol Hill to the ground...along with Wall Street. Wipe the slate clean and start over.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Wow...at least one of those idiots has their head on straight...be nice to see a couple others. Thing I noticed most is he sincere and passionate about what he speaks on...you can tell by his emotions when speaking. Good video, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Who's the goofy lookin' bastard behind him?

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
The only way we will ever take this country back is to burn Capitol Hill to the ground...along with Wall Street. Wipe the slate clean and start over.
x2

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
You see the add on the right ? F-in Michelle o bummer ! Really? look up brasil you wanna talk about disparity of income, rio,in which I spent 10 days was horrible.that's what the current adminastration wants most folks dependent of the government, sad state of affairs if we don't do something about it!!

·
Rippin' Gears!
2,691 Posts
Yah, thanks for posting that. Right on the money for sure, esp. the part about china products in the stores.
Watched almost every kind of store go this route. Was looking yesterday at my local True Value. Everytime I
go there, more chinash_t. Fuckin' hardware store is like the damn dollarstore. Auto parts too. But they're
charging far more than a dollar.

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
Wealth envy at it's finest. Isn't the goal to make as much cabbage as possible? So why punish the winners? Poor, uneducated people created this and now they want us to just give them what we legally made so they can blow it on mustangs and lottery tickets. Forget about it, ain't happening. The rich are the only reason poor folks even have basic necessities to start with, they obviously can't provide for themselves.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Wealth envy at it's finest. Isn't the goal to make as much cabbage as possible? So why punish the winners? Poor, uneducated people created this and now they want us to just give them what we legally made so they can blow it on mustangs and lottery tickets. Forget about it, ain't happening. The rich are the only reason poor folks even have basic necessities to start with, they obviously can't provide for themselves.
You and I have the only posts in this thread that makes sense.

Jealousy is a hell of a way to live your life.

·
Busting balls
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

PWRSPD Wealth envy at it's finest. Isn't the goal to make as much cabbage as possible? So why punish the winners? Poor, uneducated people created this and now they want us to just give them what we legally made so they can blow it on mustangs and lottery tickets. Forget about it, ain't happening. The rich are the only reason poor folks even have basic necessities to start with, they obviously can't provide for themselves.
Who said anything about being jealous? Id never wanna be super wealthy with a bullseye on your back. You two speak like your in the good ole boys club i guess you rub shoulders with the likes of clintons and bush's.

The fact of the matter is the top 1% of wealthy is ruining our country with corporate greed. The bailouts and bonuses after they ran business into the ground.

Middle class americans are tired of being fucked by pricks like you two and your fuck the middle class attitude. Dont forget for a second jerkoffs us peons built this fucking country with our sweat, blood and tears. When you have gotten rid of the middle class and poor who will do your work for you? Sure as fuck wont be the elitists ! You's have had your time in the sun its time for a change cause you sure as hell cant run a country, you proved that much !

I guess the military is just a pawn to be played with as well in your eyes so you can beat up on little countries and take what you want. Greed is ugly!

·
Registered
27,956 Posts

If that is the only thing you two guys picked up on out of watching the video, you either both have your heads shoved so far up your ass you can't see out for the shit. Or, you just skimmed through it and didn't listen.

·
Registered
17,756 Posts
How do we get more like this guy into office? Middle class working people. These other officials arent smarter then the woking class, it shows how fucked up this country is.

Working class lets step up and take our country back ! We need growth, industy, jobs and better education for our children. We need people like monty in office.
Petition your state to stop funding Republican and democratic primaries. Make them pay for their own election of their nominee. Then have open elections for all races.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Senator Tom Coburn from Oklahoma has some ideas on how to restore the economic growth of this country - read his "Back in Black" plan - http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/home.

BTW he's a Republican.

The top earners use their wealth to influence government decisions to ensure their ability to continue earning a inappropriate amount of wealth. The Koch Bros, Karl Rove, Sheldon Adelson and others use every means necessary - which they can do because of their wealth.

Meanwhile the average wage in the US continues to fall and the benefits are more meager.

·
Registered
568 Posts
anybody that makes it on there on,i have no problem with,the one's i have a problem with are the one's that make money by fucking over and stealing from the people.
Getting money from the government after they run their shit into the ground and fuck over the employee's.
I dont see bailouts for the small buisness.If you make it on your on good for you and i hope they continue to make it.
if you continue to shit on the middle class dont be surprised and start crying to the government when we get tired and fight back.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts