Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were to see JustinP what would you do?

·
Beer makes me pee
9,751 Posts
I doubt I would know who he is. Just another keyboard warrior, the net is full of them.

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
Hide all the children within a 5 mile radius....

·
FUCK TONS OF FUN
17,113 Posts
Lol. Lock ya kids up

I would give him a hug and wish him all the best as I would have keith berry right behind me. Then sit back and watch the fun

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Send him an "OFFICIAL" text?

But in all reality... I wouldnt do a god damn thing. Hes a lowlife piece of shit, a broke dick no cake havin motherfucker who doesnt have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

I have way too much to lose by getting into any sort of altercation with him. My pride and dignity, house, car, truck, business... etc etc.

·
Philippians 4:13
2,922 Posts
Don't have to worry about seeing him, he hides in his moms basement or goes to the public library for Internet access. He won't go to a real race.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Don't have to worry about seeing him, he hides in his moms basement or goes to the public library for Internet access. He won't go to a real race.

X2

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
kick his ice chest when he is not looking cause I wanna be a keyboard cowboy too :smt017

·
Beer makes me pee
9,751 Posts
There ya go knock his ice crest over and spill cans of big red everywhere

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
I'd ask him what the fuck his problem was and see where it went from there :yawinkle:

·
Registered
16,803 Posts
how about ignore him?? like EVERYONE in here should do. if no one replies to any of his threads maybe he will disappear. you guys are fuel for his fire and to stupid to realize it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts