Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 80.6%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a discussion i got into with multiple people. I know its mind blowing. But just answer yes or no. There is no mind tricks here and no need to read into the wording. Its straight foward. No common core here.

If you have never set foot on the property at the bronx zoo, is it possible to have been attacked by a tiger on the property at the bronx zoo? Said tiger was born at and never left the confines of the zoo.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
If the tiger is on the property and he attacked you as you parachuted or jumped into the property before your feet touched the ground, yes.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
This is a discussion i got into with multiple people. I know its mind blowing. But just answer yes or no. There is no mind tricks here and no need to read into the wording. Its straight foward. No common core here.

If you have never set foot on the property at the bronx zoo, is it possible to have been attacked by a tiger on the property at the bronx zoo? Said tiger was born at and never left the confines of the zoo.
NO. What's the "mind blowing" part???

·
Regulator
35,622 Posts
What's the tigers name?

·
Registered
4,660 Posts

Yes

·
Registered
23,779 Posts
Yes or no. (too)

I also follow directions.

Sometimes, explicitly.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
113,392 Posts
So this is a trick question about the Detroit Tigers playing at Yankee stadium attacking a fan ,right.

·
Señor Member
31,738 Posts

·
Wannabe Racer
6,701 Posts
I have been to the Bronx Zoo many times and was never attacked by a tiger. I have been attacked by a cougar in a bar but that is another story.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts