They could have immigrated to Syria??

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,210 Posts
IT'S COMING...SO GET READY

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,210 Posts
IN FACT...I BELIEVE IT MAY BE EXACTLY WHAT THIS ECONOMY NEEDS....SOUNDS CRAZY RIGHT?....A NICE DEPRESSION.....THAT GOES DEEP INTO THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF ALL THE ENTITLEMENT GENERATION.....AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH EATING SOME OF THAT GOOD OLD HUMBLE PIE!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IN FACT...I BELIEVE IT MAY BE EXACTLY WHAT THIS ECONOMY NEEDS....SOUNDS CRAZY RIGHT?....A NICE DEPRESSION.....THAT GOES DEEP INTO THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF ALL THE ENTITLEMENT GENERATION.....AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH EATING SOME OF THAT GOOD OLD HUMBLE PIE!
Would certainly reinforce "only the strong survive" theory.

I can only imagine the sacrifices/struggles people that endured those times faced.

We've become so pussified with our luxuries we enjoy today that one can only wonder....How many could endure that type of struggle today?

·
Busy being a cunt
30,230 Posts
Cunts nowadays have never gone without a fucking thing, so they'll be fucked when shit hits the fan freckles :SHTF ;)

Be thankful for.....any food that get put in front of you, fresh drinking water, running hot water and a flushing dunny.

·
Senor Frog
8,949 Posts
A depression today would not be anything like it was back in the "Great Depression"
Wallstreet can crash today and has and we survived . If you take a trip to NYC u will
see the most homeless people of all time living on the streets,democrat policy's for some
are already a depression experience for many.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Just think of what would happen when food would start running out, and about all the thugs that would be out trying to take what they could. From everybody and everywhere.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I've been saying for awhile now the behavior demonstrated by some on Black Friday when they're just trying to save a few bucks will pale in comparison to those we'll see when those who haven't had to fend for themselves have to learn how survive.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts