Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1


CamaroMullet: The CamaroMullet used to have full reign over the mullet brethren, but that was back in the 70's and 80's. This species has fallen from grace since, but can still be seen enjoying NASCAR events and shopping at Kragen, or up in the attic cooking up crank. Distinguishing features include: a molester mustache (peach fuzzy), tight-fitting acid wash jeans, and an ever-present key ring hanging from the belt loop.

Feel the mulletude emanating through your computer screen from this rare pic.

It is not recommended you confront the CamaroMullet, for they are very aggressive and cannot be hurt (this might be due to the frequent use of methamphetamines, angel dust, etc.).

Mulletude: 10

Aggressiveness: 10

Hobbies: primering cars, bar fights, picking scabs, losing teeth.

Sightings: Kragen, Grand Auto, working on a Camaro on their front lawn.

Favorite Band: AC DC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,293 Posts
Hey............................. whats the matter with Camaro Mullets? I had to get rid of the Camaro, but theres NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way im getting rid of the Mullet. ROFLOL.

Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,442 Posts
Didn't a guy with a yellow Camaro run carbs not too long ago? Where are the mullet pics of him.................. :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Jim Monson said:
CamaroMullet: The CamaroMullet used to have full reign over the mullet brethren, but that was back in the 70's and 80's. This species has fallen from grace since, but can still be seen enjoying NASCAR events and shopping at Kragen, or up in the attic cooking up crank. Distinguishing features include: a molester mustache (peach fuzzy), tight-fitting acid wash jeans, and an ever-present key ring hanging from the belt loop.

Feel the mulletude emanating through your computer screen from this rare pic.

It is not recommended you confront the CamaroMullet, for they are very aggressive and cannot be hurt (this might be due to the frequent use of methamphetamines, angel dust, etc.).

Mulletude: 10

Aggressiveness: 10

Hobbies: primering cars, bar fights, picking scabs, losing teeth.

Sightings: Kragen, Grand Auto, working on a Camaro on their front lawn.

Favorite Band: AC DC
Hey Jim you seem to know a lot about these people, usually the people I know a lot about are the people I look up to, so it seems to me that these Camaro people are the people you look up to and say,"Hey I wish I can be as fast as them some day!"
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jim Filipowski said:
Is this the best you and barnes could come up with?
Yes, you guessed it. This is a pick of Jim P before he became rich and famous. I think we should cal him "Jim Dirt". :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
David Mikho said:
Hey Jim you seem to know a lot about these people, usually the people I know a lot about are the people I look up to, so it seems to me that these Camaro people are the people you look up to and say,"Hey I wish I can be as fast as them some day!"
Mini Monte, are you old enough to post on here? Come back when you're old enough to vote!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,626 Posts
Jim Monson said:
David Mikho said:
Hey Jim you seem to know a lot about these people, usually the people I know a lot about are the people I look up to, so it seems to me that these Camaro people are the people you look up to and say,"Hey I wish I can be as fast as them some day!"
Mini Monte, are you old enough to post on here? Come back when you're old enough to vote!
Jim he's old enough to hand you your @$$ this weekend at Milan with his car!!! Step up now tuff guy!!! :-D You aint scared are ya?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
His Car.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back away from the crack pipe!
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top