Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you watch Icarley??? it on all the time, it has become a show that i dont mind to watch with my 2 yr old.

·
Bracket racer
5,194 Posts
Its ok to watch. Just keep unnatural thoughts out of your head. lol.

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
My boy just turned 6,he has been watching it since he was 4,beats the hell out of teletubbies and Barney,ect...LOL

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My boy just turned 6,he has been watching it since he was 4,beats the hell out of teletubbies and Barney,ect...LOL
true, my gf and i even watch it when the baby is napping. lol:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
It always seems to be on at my house...but I still think Sponge Bob is funnier.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Those "kids" in The Fresh Beat Band are all in their 30's! I told the wife " no way a teenage girl has crows feet"

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Do any of you guys watch the old "Sid & Marty Croft" shows on weekends with your kids? Sigmon & The Seamonsters, The Land of The Lost, Mad Hatter etc

·
REBUILDING
10,877 Posts
Man my 3 year old can watch Handy Manny, Dora and also Diego all day long! He solves the Problems, answers the questions and everything! These kids love these educational shows, especially the Upside down show, with the two guys who make the sound effects!

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
At my house lately it's either Hannah Montana, The Suite Life on Deck, The Suite Life of Zach and Cody, or The Magic School Bus.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
do you watch Icarley??? it on all the time, it has become a show that i dont mind to watch with my 2 yr old.
No on the 4 & 5 year olds since they started sticking their tongues in our ears after watching it on iCarly. They're addicted to Spongebob though! They're still watching Wonderpets & Backyardigans too.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my 2yr old watch Roseanne all the time. mommy has every season of it and the baby wants to watch it everynight b4 bed. its strange she like older shows.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts