Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one would you say you enjoyed the most & why? Driving It,Working On It,Basically everything about it? I'll start...I always did the "Door Car" thing this was my favorite "Door Car"...My 70-Z Full Round Tube,Glass Body,4-Link,Fab 9",Strut,etc-etc Enjoyed putting this one together. My buddy Jimmy did some Amazing welding on this one. Great S/G-S/C Car.

This was by far My Favorite Ride Of All....My 98'Spitzer 32Bantam.A breeze to work on,A Friggin BLAST TO DRIVE!!! Left like a Bullet out of a gun,Just your "All Around" Awesome Race Car!! Very "Racer Friendly"

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Badass Camaro Steve!
This 80 model Vette was the fun one for me. It was a simple 454 with nitrous. Not hard to work on, nothing complicated.
Went 8.75 at 154 in the early 90s. Not bad for back then and as little as we knew.

Now THIS is my quickest and fastes ride so far, so it's really a toss up.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,108 Posts
I ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THESES....COOL RIDES GUYS!

·
Registered
117 Posts
this was my second car it went from back halve to complete tube
car ,best e.t. 9.0 150 ran it h/r s/st this is my current it s a complete mcamis moly kit with fiber glass body best so far in 8.70 160 leaving at 5000 and shifting 1 second in
this one is to new to say ,but ithink it will be my favorite

·
I like to party!!
4,338 Posts
Had a 70 'Cuda that was a dual purpose car(street/strip) that was easy to work and fun to drive. Wish I had it back now:(

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
I had a Nice 64 ElCamino flat top 355.. ran 8.50's 1/8th on little non-drag radials and drove it every day.. this was in mid 80's..
Fun car.. and never broke it..
MPK

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is my current it s a complete mcamis moly kit with fiber glass body best so far in 8.70 160 leaving at 5000 and shifting 1 second in
this one is to new to say ,but ithink it will be my favorite
Very Nice Ride! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts