Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
A Fine Example For Others
39,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
........wash your hands 10 times before touching your penis to take a piss. I'll spare you all the pictures.

This has been a public service announcement.

·
Registered
210 Posts
........wash your hands 10 times before touching your penis to take a piss. I'll spare you all the pictures.

Sorry to hear Brother.. I got into this shit two weeks ago.. Super freakin allergic to it.
just finished up Prednisone and still have some spots left and Oh Man.. any spread of "itchy scratchy"
below the beltline is just murder...

I call it "Devil Plant"

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,637 Posts
That will teach ya

·
Registered
19,827 Posts
^^^^ thank you, going to go scrub again with a washcloth.
It might be too late now, if you’re already getting a rash it probably means it had enough time to soak into the skin and get absorbed. Next time though, when you’re out in the brush, scrub those exposed parts.

·
A Fine Example For Others
39,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How is your boyfriend doing ???
I usually charge for a handjob but, today, and today only, handjobs are free to all Yellowbullet members.

Pull up a chair and enjoy the ride. It's a gift that keeps on giving!

·
Registered
6,260 Posts

I have dealt with Poison Oak. Yeah, I touched the cock too.
It swelled up and looked like an overstuffed sausage even when at rest. I could barely get my hand around it. I had mixed feelings about it when it went back to normal.

·
Registered
6,260 Posts
^^^^ thank you, going to go scrub again with a washcloth.
An article that I read stated that the soap or cleaning agent was not as important as the agitation one performs while cleaning. In short, aggressive cleaning is far better than simply wiping with a strong cleaning agent.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
My Dads wife got Poison Sumac while clearing the back of their property a few weeks ago. It is worse than both Poison Ivy or Poison Oak and it took almost 2 weeks before that shit went away.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Learn what poison ivy, oak and sumac looks like in all forms. Poison oak and ivy can grow as a vine or shrub and sumac grows as a shrub. Then be vigilant about identifying it when you are out in the thick or doing yard work.

Secondly, if you think you might have come into contact with it, take as cold of a shower as you can and use Dawn dish soap. You want to keep your pores closed. Hot showers will open your pores and allow the urushoil in and make it worse. I always wash head to toe and lather up and let the soap sit on my skin for about a minute before I rinse. I do that about three times and then get a clean washcloth and get my groin, pits and my knee and elbow creases.

I am highly allergic and had about a dozen emergency room and doctor's office visits before I turned 20. My last visit was in Norman, OK and my awesome doctor gave me a phamaplet he created that stated the info I posted above.

I haven't had a but a few small blotches in the last 18 years. I keep clean washcloths, a small bottle of Dawn and water in my vehicle at all times. I have taken many of outdoor showers in my skivvies when I go fishing and camping and it has worked extremely well.

Good luck with your eyes and privates. Never had it in my eyes but my emergency room visits were because my eyes would be glued shut in the mornings from my body's overactive histamine response.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts