Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possessed, listen to this... he called this morning to discuss business, and I answered - 'Hello" - He said - "Savage, it's Mikho".. Just then, my Phucking power shut down at my house.. I said - "MotherPhucker, you are Possessed", and told him what happened.. He laughed out loud, and said - "Dont worry, I'll turn it back on when I hang up"..
Sure as shit, when I hung up, it came back on...... Crazy Shit...

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Lets check out his power. Move me to page 2 oh mighty one!

In on 1st. See, nothing....:cool:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
That's funny wish I knew him I have a friend just like that every time u call for help be fucks everything up not just a little like dropping a 10,000 motor right there in front of you he is my devil lol he's a son of a bitch that's for sure but who do you call he will be there every time for you. One of the best just can't let him run the jack on the motor puller lol

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
.....hmmmm, floods a few weeks ago and now we've got a big fucker cyclone on the way! :p

Oh, I forgot.............IN ON ONE!!

·
Registered
12,020 Posts
Better check your toilet..... satan may have left you a gift.

·
Administrator
136,692 Posts
Possessed, listen to this... he called this morning to discuss business, and I answered - 'Hello" - He said - "Savage, it's Mikho".. Just then, my Phucking power shut down at my house.. I said - "MotherPhucker, you are Possessed", and told him what happened.. He laughed out loud, and said - "Dont worry, I'll turn it back on when I hang up"..
Sure as shit, when I hung up, it came back on...... Crazy Shit...
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

and some doubt my power.. :p:p:p:p:p

1 - 20 of 42 Posts