Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 hit Friday and another Saturday. Run Sunday if we qualify.

Serious question.

Curious how many would be interested. Yes, you'd have to pay to earn your license too.

Anybody interested?

·
Deplorable Basketcase
8,996 Posts
I thought you meant pay me 10G's a race..lol

never mind.

that sounds like the same thing that ended Indy car racing..get rid of the talented and bring in the buy a ride wealthy.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Yes I would have interest ,and currently run a Outlaw Pro Mod car that runs mid 5's in the quarter.

I have made exhibition passes in a Fuel Altered in the last few years , PM me your info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I would have interest ,and currently run a Outlaw Pro Mod car that runs mid 5's in the quarter.

I have made exhibition passes in a Fuel Altered in the last few years , PM me your info.
Thrasher - I PM you ........ I think.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
^^^ Im with this guy.
I have an open invitation to drive my buddies TA/FC, I get a bigger thrill out of wrenching on it.
Call me a wuss, I dont care...

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
1 hit Friday and another Saturday. Run Sunday if we qualify.

Serious question.

Curious how many would be interested. Yes, you'd have to pay to earn your license too.

Anybody interested?

Worshams will supply everything fo IIRC 20k a race.

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,051 Posts
id rather get in an injected nitro dragster.... alot cheaper to run..... i think a TF car would be the cats ass. but if im going to spend money i would at least want to be in a competitive car, you could probably get into a competitive alcohol dragster for alot less money...buying the seat.... not the total cost of operation.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Worsham's FC is $30k - $40k a weekend. And gets you 2 passes plus eliminations if you qualify.

A competitive A/FD is $10k - $15k a weekend. So no, they're not cheaper to buy a seat.

We're not in it to win it. We're there to have fun. Competitive Nitro cars cost $20k per pass.

Fyi- not just anybody with money would be allowed. You'd have to already have a pedigree.

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,051 Posts
Worsham's FC is $30k - $40k a weekend. And gets you 2 passes plus eliminations if you qualify.

A competitive A/FD is $10k - $15k a weekend. So no, they're not cheaper to buy a seat.

We're not in it to win it. We're there to have fun. Competitive Nitro cars cost $20k per pass.

Fyi- not just anybody with money would be allowed. You'd have to already have a pedigree.
ok so an injected nitro car might not be that much cheaper, but for 10-15k you could get into a competitive car... VS spending 10k for a "fun weekend at the track" if im spending my hard earned money i know where id spend it.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
off of Worsham website

A fee of $25,000 includes

• Minimum of 3 runs (one 1/2 track, two full runs)
  • Maximum of 4 attempts
  • One full day of track rental
  • Crew
  • Safety personnel
  • 2 current liscensed drivers for sign-off

·
T/S 368E
27,831 Posts

Anyone know what the market did Friday :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts