Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I've lived in expensive Massachusetts for my entire life but I've been down to the Kodak, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg area of Tennessee many, many times over the past 25 years and I think I'd like to retire down there. It's beautiful and not as crowded as Massachusetts and I can see myself buying a 3 acre piece of property at some point to retire on. I'd subdivide it so that I could give one acre each to both of my daughters.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Southwest Mo, still mostly untouched by the lack of morals and standards found in the more populated areas. Familys still go the the local "Andy's" ice cream joint every evening, kids, grandma, pop's etc. I left the right coast to come here and find the true america. I think I found 80% of it.
Zim

·
Registered
41,912 Posts
Southwest Mo, still mostly untouched by the lack of morals and standards found in the more populated areas. Familys still go the the local "Andy's" ice cream joint every evening, kids, grandma, pop's etc. I left the right coast to come here and find the true america. I think I found 80% of it.
Zim
Nice!!! Holy fuck it's getting crazy out there almost everywhere else.

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,328 Posts
I would stay right here. One hour from Myrtle Beach. Four hours from the outer banks, Six hours from Asheville. One hour from Fayetteville Drag strip, One hour from Darlington Dragway. 30 min from 710 drag strip and 40 min from thunder valley drag strip in Red Springs. 10 minutes from the Lumber River and all the fishing and hunting you desire.

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Zim
Joplin?

Was just there this weekend.

Love the people there!:cool:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
x2 about shitcago.
somewhere away from taxes, shit heads, taxes, parking lots misnamed expressways, and taxes.
southern tip of madiganistan, but, out of it.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts