Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where would you go? And why?

I'm being given a unique opportunity to g basically anywhere in the world for a week, it will be a in a luxury resort or condo. Theres just so many options its a little overwhelming since I've never left the usa before. It can be any time of the year but were looking at the latter part of February or March. Itll be my girlfriend and I.

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
I visited Norway and Switzerland once and would go back to either if I had the chance. The one place I haven't visited that appeals to me is New Zealand. In all cases it's the beautiful scenery that attracts me.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Italy. Always enjoyed studying it when I was in high school and college.. Hopefully I'll get to take a trip there one day.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All of those are places we're looking at(except Jessica Simpson's pussy lol), I'm leaning towards fiji..

·
Reality Rules
2,951 Posts
Bohemia first.

Lichtenstein second.

Lichtenstein because of one quote in Band of Brothers".

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Logan or Dulles airports at 6:00am, the morning of Sept. 11, 2001!.........would be a cool place to go!... :supz:

·
El Diablo Blanco
6,780 Posts
I've passed through a few places that seemed pretty cool. Amsterdam and Rome are at the top of the list. Ireland was pretty nice, very green compared to here in Texas.

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
They've both been mentioned, but New Zealand or French Polynesia are places I'd probably pick off the top of my head.

Other worthy notables would be Norway (not in winter), Spain, Thailand, Costa Rica, and good old Alaska.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Only a week? Can you pay extra and stay longer? A 7 day trip to Fiji would be awesome, except it's a 21-25 hour flight from Orlando(I just checked). So now you get 5 days there, day 1 which will have you probably jet lagged and tired.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts