Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
then why in the hell do people call Jordan the best ever when Bill Russell won 11??

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Cause most people that were around then are either dead or don't give a shit about making a hero out of an athlete. Bill Russell and other players from that era has more more dignity than to go around chest thumping and self promoting themselves as the best thing since sliced bread.

·
T/S 368E
32,435 Posts

Nobody with a clue ever says whoever wins the title is the best player!!!
Teamwork wins the title in every sport.
Having a great superstar helps, but plenty of GREAT GREAT players never win.
Bench warmers win the title also, that doesn't make them a superstar.

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well ive never heard Jordan, Lebron or even Kobe (whom i hate) ever call themselves the "best". Was referring to the hard core "fans" that overdickride one player or another.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Title determines which is the best team not the best player. I believe Jordan has the record for regular season mvp's and finals mvp's as well as being a far more complete offensive player than bill russell ever was. Hell Robert horry has 7 rings and isn't a top 200 all time player.

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Nobody with a clue ever says whoever wins the title is the best player!!!
Teamwork wins the title in every sport.
Having a great superstar helps, but plenty of GREAT GREAT players never win.
Bench warmers win the title also, that doesn't make them a superstar.

agreed!!:cool:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Title determines which is the best team not the best player. I believe Jordan has the record for regular season mvp's and finals mvp's as well as being a far more complete offensive player than bill russell ever was. Hell Robert horry has 7 rings and isn't a top 200 all time player.
Well said!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts