Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may be a stupid question but if we can figure out how to go into outer space, we can't we figure out how to stop a Hurricane from coming in and destroying property and people?

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
Redgar I have often wondered about the same thing.... some sort of bomb that would explode inside of the eye that would counter rotate the air forces and let it snuff itself out. Kinda like exploding a bomb over burning oil well to put out the flames like in the movie " The Hell Fighters"....ooppss showing my age again......lol !

·
Registered
87 Posts
Not to minimize your original thought, but my question would be if we can fly in outer space why can't we make trailer running lights that work?!? :-D

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,676 Posts
Simple as a 100 foot inlet turbo hoisted up on the shuttle and spun counter clockwise rotation at 10,000,000 impeller speed over the eye...
...get r done :lol:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Keith Seymore said:
Not to minimize your original thought, but my question would be if we can fly in outer space why can't we make trailer running lights that work?!? :-D
Now your asking for the impossible :shock: .....They always work good until its raining and you have good clothes on :roll:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Keith Seymore said:
:smt044 You were reading my mind!!

P.S. Thanks for reminding me!!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
The Germans tinkered with that during WW2 altering weather patterns and trying to create storms. The scientist(s) group that was involved in this fled to America and continued thier efforts and created something called a nuclear bomb (little known creation used in the pacific front at the end of WW2).

Mother Nature should not be tampered with, moral of the story.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jimmy Biggs said:
I vote to send you Red :p .....I thinkin Cessna one fifty with a couple bags of salt in the eye should do it.......
Actually they alredy fly planes through hurricanes with data gathering equipment so that capability is there. If it saves your life Jimmy, I would do it

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
tom_cowle said:
The Germans tinkered with that during WW2 altering weather patterns and trying to create storms. The scientist(s) group that was involved in this fled to America and continued thier efforts and created something called a nuclear bomb (little known creation used in the pacific front at the end of WW2).

Agreed!

·
Registered
424 Posts
What makes you believe we went to outer space? :shock:

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,676 Posts
if warm water feeds it why not play with nitrogen tanks on barges or some killer dry ice
..puff puff pass :smt033

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
Kelly Pelrine Posted: 29 Aug 2005 11:08 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tom_cowle wrote:

Agreed!

Maybe not tampered with, just detoured a little, maybe something that can steer it out to open sea and head it north until it dissipates. Keeping it away from land and devastation and humans?

·
Administrator
136,621 Posts
Re: If we can fly to ourter space, why can't we stop Hurrica

REDGAR said:
It may be a stupid question but if we can figure out how to go into outer space, we can't we figure out how to stop a Hurricane from coming in and destroying property and people?
Why? Cause they are God made and we cant stop Gods overall plan.. :-D

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
The real question is: why can't we stop people from building homes/businesses/etc in target rich environments? 8)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts