Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
THREAD KILLER
5,135 Posts
At first I thought that was a dog growling at the first of the video, I now realize it was a rotary at idle:p. Hope'n to make it down again to the best show going

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At first I thought that was a dog growling at the first of the video, I now realize it was a rotary at idle:p. Hope'n to make it down again to the best show going
thanks for the support. hope to see you there.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Duck met you at Cecil. I am sure you don't recall , just some old guy with a beard and a bicycle. Wish i could make it to this event. Good news for me is i live 1 mile from Raceway park in NJ and can't wait for the shakedown.Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Duck met you at Cecil. I am sure you don't recall , just some old guy with a beard and a bicycle. Wish i could make it to this event. Good news for me is i live 1 mile from Raceway park in NJ and can't wait for the shakedown.Hope to see you there.
I remember clearly because you told me the user name and i wasnt sure then you told me about the save the whales avatar. Nobody can forget that picture. Hope to see you soon.
Duck

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I flipped my bicycle over attached a few baseball cards to the spokes and pedaled the shit out it by hand. Does that count?
23000 cards????????????

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
I went out and fired up my 2 stroke and really fucked some weeds up, but then I ran out of string so I had to shut her off for the day.

·
BYE-BYE RACING
1,468 Posts
That the best video just need more video of that red 67 camaro now if i could just find my heads i will be ready

1 - 19 of 19 Posts