Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I had surgery two years ago and was supposed to get a discount for private pay. It was supposed to be 7,000 dollars for the hospital portion. When i received the bill it was 25,000 for their portion. But I guess since i am a citizen of this country I can not get any help.

If we do not do something about the illigals this country is going to go to shit.

·
Small tire Pimp
4,304 Posts
This Shit NEEDS To Stop

I'm Sick and tired of my Tax dollars going to this shit.

How many million was it just for this one person?
Between the hospital bills and the legal fees and whatnot

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
This Shit NEEDS To Stop

I'm Sick and tired of my Tax dollars going to this shit.

How many million was it just for this one person?
Between the hospital bills and the legal fees and whatnot

X100000000000000000000000000000...........................................

If they ain`t from here i say let them rot in the streets.........................NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY.............

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Just got this email the other day. Fits this post.

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Every American citizen needs to read this!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yep If you dont pay taxes and speak english break out both of your visas bitch or go home to your land.

·
"Someday"
2,426 Posts
Just got this email the other day. Fits this post.

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Every American citizen needs to read this!

Amen brother Theodore.

·
Super Moderator
34,718 Posts
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is only going to increase.

Welcome to the Global Community, and the New World Order.

Might as well find the best possible avenue to enjoy your life because this kind of thing is out of your control..... it's over, and you just don't know it yet.

So make some money, and just keep on keepin on.

As for Theodore up there.... they won't even teach that kind of thing to your children anymore because it is in contradiction to the New World Order..... History, is just that..... long gone history. What they teach today is re-written, and biased to merge us 'difficult people of the USA' into the Global Community.

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is only going to increase.

Welcome to the Global Community, and the New World Order.

Might as well find the best possible avenue to enjoy your life because this kind of thing is out of your control..... it's over, and you just don't know it yet.

So make some money, and just keep on keepin on.

As for Theodore up there.... they won't even teach that kind of thing to your children anymore because it is in contradiction to the New World Order..... History, is just that..... long gone history. What they teach today is re-written, and biased to merge us 'difficult people of the USA' into the Global Community.

Sad thing is it is in our control but people with your attitude who bendover and take it is why nothing is getting done...

·
Registered
692 Posts
The solution starts in your own backyard.

Go watch who's pickin' up those illegals in front of the 7 eleven in your neighborhood. It's not another illegal. It's your neighbor or your brother or whatever. Why the phuck do you think they show up here? There's plenty of work. Who do you think's cutting your grass or cleaning your house?

Let the Dems. get in and see what happens.

Don't give the phuckers any work and maybe they'll go home.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
How is that?

·
Administrator
136,849 Posts
How is that?
Ask yourself why the government moved Hitler in.. Anytime I said what I said everyone thinks Hitler.. Try looking at Germany pre-Hitler and why Hitler was moved in.. In that you will have your answer and see how America today is almost a spitting image of Germany of yesterday..

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
I have no idea. I wasnt born then.

So what is it about America that is like hitler Germany?

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
Ask yourself why the government moved Hitler in.. Anytime I said what I said everyone thinks Hitler.. Try looking at Germany pre-Hitler and why Hitler was moved in.. In that you will have your answer and see how America today is almost a spitting image of Germany of yesterday..
Which is why history is taught so we dont do something stupid like repeat it.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
I was thinking of illegals myself...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts