Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,366 Posts
If you’re using the phrase “plan-demic” you’re drinking just as much cool-aid as anyone. Just a different flavor.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,450 Posts

Reactions: Launch

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
This is a pLan-demic......a real virus, but an orchestrated response for control and destroying the country in the process turning everyone into mindless sheep.
Not just the USA of course either.

Heck in Australia we are locked into the country right now with no word on when they will allow people to leave the island again, we are not allowed to leave.

As far as I know, you guys werent barred from flying out of the US ever during this, it was just a suggestion to avoid travel abroad.

·
Registered
609 Posts
All I care about is that we will have hockey very soon! i Realize a lot of Americans are not into hockey but check it out, there is going to be a huge show and the NHL is going to get it right. Can’t wait!

·
Registered
36,807 Posts
our local lib news channel reports daily, not new cases, but as total cases since the beginning..... talk about stoking fear....
I've been emailing and calling the county and state health offices continually since the first week demanding they show NET current cases NOT total cases. They first said they were "working on new models to show this" then mysteriously those models "don't work". They refuse to post up recovered cases. They refuse to say why.

The ONLY number that matters is current active cases which here in PA are nothing in comparison to the size of the population. Literally <1%. Statistically 0.

Let's not forget too that the "active" case number is bullshit to begin with due to false positives and "contact" positives proven or not.

Reactions: 225digger

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
That would rely on more and better testing than we have now.
And cooperation from more people.

That would be better than what we are doing now, but Trump thinks we have too much testing (afraid it makes him look bad).
You are an idiot and a communist.....The Trumptardz here know far more than the medical community...Hell everyone knows this is a Democrat hoax perpetrated around the world LOLS

·
Registered
36,807 Posts
If you’re using the phrase “plan-demic” you’re drinking just as much cool-aid as anyone. Just a different flavor.

Where's the millions you said would die here? How about the death rate you were proclaiming?

I'd stop now if I were you ... the last thread didn't end so good for you this won't either.

·
Registered
36,807 Posts
You are an idiot and a communist.....The Trumptardz here know far more than the medical community...Hell everyone knows this is a Democrat hoax perpetrated around the world LOLS
The medical community has a financial interest in this. Anyone who claims different is a dope. Hence the jiggered up "positive" case numbers and counting every person who tested positive post mortem as a COVID caused death. Even though they were in end stage hospice for something completely unrelated.

The solid truth is that IF this was Hillary Clinton's re-election year all you would have heard about was a casual mention of hey, the flu seems a bit more deadly this year to the elderly.

Maybe.

Reactions: Aceshigh

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,450 Posts
LEGIT

Just like 2015/2016 was BLM VS Blue Line political SNAFU that all ended after Trump won IMMEDIATELY. For those that weren't paying attention, BLM almost immediately wasn't being reporting on by the MSM anymore which is just the NWO's controlled propaganda narratives all run by.......well......figure it out.

This too is another wave of political agenda's firing away at American life

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,579 Posts
The medical community has a financial interest in this. Anyone who claims different is a dope. Hence the jiggered up "positive" case numbers and counting every person who tested positive post mortem as a COVID caused death. Even though they were in end stage hospice for something completely unrelated.

The solid truth is that IF this was Hillary Clinton's re-election year all you would have heard about was a casual mention of hey, the flu seems a bit more deadly this year to the elderly.

Maybe.

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
All I care about is that we will have hockey very soon! i Realize a lot of Americans are not into hockey but check it out, there is going to be a huge show and the NHL is going to get it right. Can’t wait!
Are they going to kneel for the anthem, wear black life matters on their jerseys or have it painted on the rink? If not I might, sure as hell not watching NBA when it restarts.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
This too is another wave of political agenda's firing away at American life
Remember, this ones not just american life either. Although I do feel the US is the number 1 target for the socialsts, as they have chipped away at many other nations much more already. If they can bring down the US, the entire world goes with it.

As ive already said on here in other threads, we down under are actually trapped on the island now, govt says we cant leave... and they are talking about international flights perhaps resuming mid-late next year... with very very few exceptions being allowed out of the place.

The planes have all but stopped here. Many of them are parked in the deserts of california right now.

For those who think 'how could they all be in on it' ... well, theyre not.

Thats how need to know global governance and directives structures work... those higher up dictate to those below what to do... and those below do it or lose their job/paycheck or chance to climb the ladder. And theyve spend decades setting up these institutions to be as powerful as they are... for our own good of course.. so they say.

But really, its for their own good.

Politicians, they take the blue pill, fill their pockets, become the scape goat, and move on. Rinse and repeat.

Chief medical officers.. are doctors that have become politicians for all intensive purposes.

Doctors and nurses on the ground, they arent politicians, they arent Fauci or Gates, they arent psychopaths, politicians or communists, many of them are good people... but...they too just do what they are told, and administer testing thats been formulated by people higher up the food chain.

They dont all have to be in on it.

Most people just follow orders, or do what they think they are supposed to do because theyve been conditioned, thats how these things can work.

Five monkeys - how to create a mentality of 85% of the people that we call MASS

And those monkeys werent even subjected to watching CNN, BBC, ABC, SBS etc

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,366 Posts
Where's the millions you said would die here? How about the death rate you were proclaiming?

I'd stop now if I were you ... the last thread didn't end so good for you this won't either.
Where did I say millions would die? Quote it.

I proclaim the death rate is 9% which is exactly what is reported. Seems facts upset you.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts