Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
They wouldn't be mandating masks and social distancing. They would mandate testing and quarantine those who test positive and let those who test negative go on their merry way.
I think its all way overblown but....you can be sick for weeks before showing symptoms....testing alone isn't helping. If you keep the news off you wouldn't even know a pandemic is going on.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I think its all way overblown but....you can be sick for weeks before showing symptoms....testing alone isn't helping. If you keep the news off you wouldn't even know a pandemic is going on.
Which really means there isn't a pandemic going on.

·
Registered
27,449 Posts
They wouldn't be mandating masks and social distancing. They would mandate testing and quarantine those who test positive and let those who test negative go on their merry way.
That would rely on more and better testing than we have now.
And cooperation from more people.
Supposedly, you will test positive even without symptoms if you are infected.
That would be better than what we are doing now, but Trump thinks we have too much testing (afraid it makes him look bad).

Reactions: bottlefed1

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Think about what you just said for a minute...Logistically.

·
Registered
27,449 Posts
I like this one because you can see the rate of change of deaths and infection separately.

As You can see deaths are trending up sharply in CA and many other states too.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,447 Posts

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,186 Posts
Are you advocating mandated testing by the government?

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
our local lib news channel reports daily, not new cases, but as total cases since the beginning..... talk about stoking fear....
I know man, it's horrible. You can't even watch the News any more. Now I just wait until it's time for the Weather before I turn it on !

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,447 Posts
Out of sight, out of mind doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist though!
How can a true "Pandemic" be out of sight ??

I'm in the 3rd largest city in America, not some backwoods hovel.
You don't need to watch the MSM propaganda to train your perception on what is TRULY happening in the world. You just turn off the propaganda , and go live.....and see the world for yourself.

This is a pLan-demic......a real virus, but an orchestrated response for control and destroying the country in the process turning everyone into mindless sheep. It's an election year, and every 2 years there's a new "bug" trying to kill us all.......convenient fear propagation

1 - 20 of 61 Posts