Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put the virus in the drugs that get snorted the most and there you have it. Maybe that's why the border states and Florida are having a surge in infections in the 15 to 35 age group.

·
Registered
889 Posts
More likely that the younger people think the virus just disappeared when they didn't see it on the news constantly. They probably returned to the poor personal hygiene they had before the virus hit. The thing about weak minded people, they always need to be told exactly what to do. They don't have the common sense to consider the consequences of their actions.

·
Rippin' Gears!
2,617 Posts
You sound like someone with experience doing Dope. Go Fuck You, And Yo’ MAMA!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Put the virus in the drugs that get snorted the most and there you have it. Maybe that's why the border states and Florida are having a surge in infections in the 15 to 35 age group.
You wanna know how we know you are not a doctor?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Our government makes too much money on drug sales. The banking cartels can't track all that wealth. Another reason they want no paper currency

·
Registered
31,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What are you naysayers about here, do you really think you won't catch the virus when you snort infected drugs?

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
So the cartels, which are in business to make money, should disable/kill their entire customer base to help someone they don't know or give a shit about? Pretty sure it goes against their business model...

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Wow, that would be horrible. You take the drugs, get the flu, and only have a 99.5% chance of survival.

·
Registered
415 Posts
OP missed the entire point fo this charade. It's to damage society, so it has to be the working people who bear the brunt of the damage. Killing the already parasitical and non contributing would not be inline with the aims of the forces that are using this panic.

·
Registered
17 Posts
your so smart, these ignorant idiots dont know your genius.

or maybe its the other way around. hahahahaaahahahahhahahahhaha maybe

·
Registered
17 Posts
i remember that time i bought mexican ditch weed and sniffed some smuggled ass crack coke. crazy i never caught a virus from it, right?

i dont have enough crayons and construction paper to show how clearly retarded the op is

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,389 Posts
Who are the age group out "protesting, in large crowds, yelling, spitting, drinking each others booze, passing the doobie.
The town/city/state leaders don't have to worry about these folks passing the virus at work after a protest as they don't work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts