Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this Quaker race was going so good, why can't the NSCA us it as a guide for the other tracks. There should be a total of 8 races per year, which there is. 2 are in MI, 2 in Ohio, BUT why in gods name can't the NSCA draw crowds of people. Salem seemed to have a draw going. FIND OUT WHY. I also noticed that the qualifying results were STILL light in some classes, NPS, PS, RS, DRE, ALL these classes has less than 5 cars! So do the math, out of 10 "heads up" classes, 4 are way off. 40% of the "street car" classes are were down. Combine PS with PO and have a class of 8 QUILIFYIED cars, or even a all run field. Maybe even combine SS with NPS. I DON'T KNOW! But if the bracket stuff will suport the Street car stuff, than I'm all for it.

Maybe the NSCA should look closer at this race to see what was bringing out people. Than try to capitalize on that at the other track. 8)

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
It did well because the area isn't over-saturated with other major drag racing events...

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
*I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with Tony D...........You are gonna see mind blowing changes next year with the NSCA :wink:

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
OK... Let's hear some of what's being proposed?

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
In the words of Jules Winfield:

English, Mutha Fucka! Do you speak it?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
Jimmy my man.... you gonna hafta youse anglish iffin u want me to understand.
Y'all! He ain't from the south! He's from Delaware!

Early announcements has been strongly recommended by more than one advisor, trust me!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
outlawturbovette10.5 said:
nobodys talkin they dont no nothin about nothin yet there just playin mind games
my 2 cents spent here seeya
Take it easy....there's a lot of homework to do before making any kind of announcement......However its easy to throw out a statement like yours without any thinkin :roll:

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Yeah... Still waiting, Jimmy...

Let's hear some of what Tony D. is proposing for the future?

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Now c'mon Jimmy, why don't you give us a hint...

You can't come on here playing those silly little "I know something you don't know..." kiddy games and then bail out with a "Oh, I can't say... It's not my place..." That's so pathetic.

Now Man up! And don't be a little girl...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts