Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In all honesty these Russian backed ( they are Russians) pieces of SHIT that are robbing the bodies of their valuables and not letting recovery teams come in and remove them from rotting where they lay would be hit with a humongous air strike. I would apologize to All the families of what I intended to do and level that fucking area, to me its better then the 80 kids decomposing in a field while those cocksuckers robbed the dead.

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Is that what's going on? Damn, I hadn't been paying that close attention. Any links?

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that what's going on? Damn, I hadn't been paying that close attention. Any links?
TV, websites, etc GET OFF here for 10 minutes and go catch up on Ukraine, Iraq, Gaza Strip

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
ALRIGHT ALREADY! Jeeze...

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
They're looting the wreckage and a US official says the launcher that fired the missile is already back in Russia and hid. If it's not on TOBT it's not happening to some.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
In all honesty these Russian backed ( they are Russians) pieces of SHIT that are robbing the bodies of their valuables and not letting recovery teams come in and remove them from rotting where they lay would be hit with a humongous air strike. I would apologize to All the families of what I intended to do and level that fucking area, to me its better then the 80 kids decomposing in a field while those cocksuckers robbed the dead.
Yep! Fully agree! Level all the phuckers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts