Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
[email protected] JoeCool Performance
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching him on cnn right now and he seems to be making some sense. But what do I know. He said he might consider running. Seems like a no bs kind of guy. Discuss.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
The country needs to be ran like a business

·
Registered
279 Posts
Compared to obama I would, but he's too much of a celebrity to hold such a high office. You don't have to be cool and in style to be the president.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
One thing that would make it more interesting for me.... if he could remove the UN off US soil

·
[email protected] JoeCool Performance
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hell if ahhnold can be the governor of California I can see DT as president. I just like how he tells it like it is and doesn't dance around the subject.

·
Registered
646 Posts
The country needs to be ran like a business
If this Country needs to be ran like a business, Donald Trump is the LAST person we need running it. He and his companies have filed bankruptcy more times than one can count. Never seems to impact his personal lifestyle however, so I guess the illusion of being wealthy makes it OK.

It is laughable that he has this cult following that thinks he is some sort of business genius.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
If this Country needs to be ran like a business, Donald Trump is the LAST person we need running it. He and his companies have filed bankruptcy more times than one can count. Never seems to impact his personal lifestyle however, so I guess the illusion of being wealthy makes it OK.

It is laughable that he has this cult following that thinks he is some sort of business genius.
Agreed...never said he was the answer....but it does need to be ran like a business....but there again, were close to a point of defaulting on our loans from other countries

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Compared to obama I would, but he's too much of a celebrity to hold such a high office. You don't have to be cool and in style to be the president.
Posted via Mobile Device
so was Reagan when he ran ....

i would vote for trump

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
plus we might get to see him tell obama ... your fired .. when he swears in lmao

1 - 20 of 60 Posts