Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who would do their work here? Would the cost to replace them cost us more? I mean, they work for Lower Wages. But, wouldn't a U.S citizen charge More for their Labor? Would the savings we would get from no longer paying for their Benefits they receive out way the increase in Labor Wages? Would any companies go under if they didn't hire illegals? Would everything become More Expensive or Not?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
MAKE EVERYONE ON WELFARE DO THEM...OR LOSE YOUR BENEFITS...AND POSSIBLY FREEDOM...:)

·
Registered
32,934 Posts
For sure more Americans would be going to work, and there would be far fewer people on the government tit. That sounds like a win in my book.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
I SAY....WE JUST ALLOW EVERYONE IN THE RIGHT....STOMP THE GLOBE....KILLING EVRYONE....THAT WASNT...HELICOPTER ANYONE....:)

·
Void
84,228 Posts
100 Million Americans Out of Work: Unemployment Rate Drops as Number of Americans Out of Labor Force Hits Record.

Your answer.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
O.K Be honest. Say you wanted to get Bodywork/Paint on your ride. One offer to do the work comes from a U.S citizen quoting a price of $10K. The other offer is from a Illegal who can do the same or better for $5K. You also saw both their quality of work which was of the same quality and detail. Who would you get to do the work?

·
Registered
125 Posts
That would give all the freeloaders a job. Almost all the people that I am aware of that are getting a check to sit at home can do the jobs that the liberals claim we have to have the illegals to do. As long as they are getting paid to sit on their ass they will do it.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
MAKE EVERYONE ON WELFARE DO THEM...OR LOSE YOUR BENEFITS...AND POSSIBLY FREEDOM...:)
You can bet Trump will do that.

·
YB Hit man
3,367 Posts
Alot of people will have better paying jobs instead of scraping by. They will in turn have more money to spend. Mexicans wont be sending half thier paycheck to Mexico every week. Alot more money back into our local economy. Things will get better all over.

·
Registered
32,934 Posts
O.K Be honest. Say you wanted to get Bodywork/Paint on your ride. One offer to do the work comes from a U.S citizen quoting a price of $10K. The other offer is from a Illegal who can do the same or better for $5K. You also saw both their quality of work which was of the same quality and detail. Who would you get to do the work?
The U.S. Citizen of course.
But then again, I'm the only guy on my street that does his own lawn work because I refuse to exploit or reward illegal aliens.
To me the extra money or extra time is worth it to remain true to my principles.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
I DON'T SEE HOW ANYONE IS GONNA LEAVE....WHAT WILL WE DO...HUNT THEM DOWN?....SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS?.....THIS ISN'T GERMANY...:)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
They don't work for lower wages
Get a grip

The only ones that do work lower are the ones in business for themselves and have there 8 10 and 12yr olds working on there crew

They buy new fun aces and air units without a license cuz there primo works in the warehouse and they right the order up in some other business name and pay cash
So they install new heat and air without license and get shrubs trees and flowers free cuz they steal it from the nursery there primo works at

Happens everyday here

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I would hire the illegal, stiff him & have him deported.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I DON'T SEE HOW ANYONE IS GONNA LEAVE....WHAT WILL WE DO...HUNT THEM DOWN?....SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS?.....THIS ISN'T GERMANY...:)
Pay attention Kevin

The one thing trump can do is stop wire transfer to Mexico
They will leave

Our money is worth 12 times right now

Tell me you wouldn't go to Canada and work 9 months and earn 15K
And come back to GA and it turns into $180,000 U.S.

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
They don't work for lower wages
Get a grip

The only ones that do work lower are the ones in business for themselves and have there 8 10 and 12yr olds working on there crew

They buy new fun aces and air units without a license cuz there primo works in the warehouse and they right the order up in some other business name and pay cash
So they install new heat and air without license and get shrubs trees and flowers free cuz they steal it from the nursery there primo works at

Happens everyday here
They work for cash though, and to a employeer its far more profitable to have cash workers then paying health care workmans comp profit sharing, ss or any number of gimmes workers want or the feds mandate. If they make it a huge fine or jail time for employers to hire them the problem will solve itself real fucking fast.

·
Registered
20,012 Posts
Who would do their work here? Would the cost to replace them cost us more? I mean, they work for Lower Wages. But, wouldn't a U.S citizen charge More for their Labor? Would the savings we would get from no longer paying for their Benefits they receive out way the increase in Labor Wages? Would any companies go under if they didn't hire illegals? Would everything become More Expensive or Not?
In case you haven't been told, slavery ended 150 years ago. Try to keep up!

Who do you think did the work before Reagan opened the flood gates?
Before Reagan and the greed generation we balanced budgets, kept our debt low while lowering poverty and we ALL enjoyed prosperity.

There's no such thing as a free market!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts