Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure they could flood the streets with the chemical mix that makes quick expanding foam and glue the motherfuckers all together and in place up to about their waists. Then you can pick and choose which ones to slap cuffs on or just fuckin' shoot and be done with to save mankind the cost and trouble of doing it formally and legally.

Can't call it Gorilla Glue, that's already taken. Maybe dindo glue

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I read earlier that China has used blue die in their water cannons. Begin with that. I do not want to kill Americans.

But, if there is still resistance, in which there will be, then shoot the leaders dead in the streets. If you riot, you are a traitor.

·
Registered
32,071 Posts

·
Registered
32,071 Posts
I kind of like that blue die idea.

But what’s wrong with tranquilizer darts?
Just drive along picking up sleeping rioters and let them awaken in the back of a paddy wagon.

Reactions: Tony Carnage

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Incarceration does not work, it's been proven over time.
Until you add work. Then they decide they don't want to go back.
I'm thinking mix some pepper spray in the water cannons...knock 'em down and make 'em miserable all at once.
Violence is all some seem to understand. In order to get the upper hand, you must respond in kind with more of the same.
You're not going to break them in any other way and in order to gain control, they must be broken.
Only then can they be retrained.
Tyrone, you take that row and DeVonte, you take that one. Bring the bags of cotton back when they're full and Cletus will weigh and dump them into the trailer and you can go back for more.

·
Registered
8,288 Posts
Break the rioters into divisions, assign a supervisor to each. Give them a uniform and a W-4 to fill out. Tell them all they need to be there every night from 7pm-4am. Two 10-minute breaks, one 30 min lunch break, no cell phones or social media allowed.

Not even the plague can keep them fuckers home like a job does.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts