Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was thinking and b.sing with some friends last night and i came up with the best way to cut down welfare in this country..

if some one is on welfare and they want the 1st and 15th check they will have to take a drug test to get it..yep make them fuckers take a drug test..and make it random so they dont know when its coming and give them back to back to back ones at time

and if they fail well no welfare for them for 6 months or a year.

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
so i was thinking and b.sing with some friends last night and i came up with the best way to cut down welfare in this country..

if some one is on welfare and they want the 1st and 15th check they will have to take a drug test to get it..yep make them fuckers take a drug test..and make it random so they dont know when its coming and give them back to back to back ones at time

might want to put this in the politics section

·
102,312 Posts

·
Registered
21,313 Posts

This idea has been proposed before in one or two states. I think I remember hearing that it was shot down as an invasion of privacy without probable cause or something to that effect.

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
The first thing you have to do is to figure out how many people are on welfare, what percentage of the population. I suspect it might be a big number. If it's a big number, that might represent alot of potential voters, and if it does, which politition wants to get into that kettle of fish? I can give you a list of which polititions are likely to say, "no drug tests, no welfare check".

LIST:
none

·
102,312 Posts
The first thing you have to do is to figure out how many people are on welfare, what percentage of the population. I suspect it might be a big number. If it's a big number, that might represent alot of potential voters, and if it does, which politition wants to get into that kettle of fish? I can give you a list of which polititions are likely to say, "no drug tests, no welfare check".

LIST:
none
Uh oh we're doomed, me and George Klass agree on something, and I didn't insult him in this post. We are truly f--ked now.

·
Registered
7,506 Posts
Welfare MUST End for ALL Able bodied or minded people, You don't have to have both.
A Cripple who can watch Springer and Oprah all day, can do Computer work, Phone sales etc. Idiots (as in village idiots) can collect garbage, clean stock trailers etc physical work.
Yes those are the jobs the DEMS are courting that the Dems new slaves work now, the ILLEGAL ALIENS!
Kick the ILLEGALS OUT, Force the WELFARE BUMS to work those jobs, and DEFINITELY DRUG TEST The Rest of the Welfare Crowd.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Welfare MUST End for ALL Able bodied or minded people, You don't have to have both.
A Cripple who can watch Springer and Oprah all day, can do Computer work, Phone sales etc. Idiots (as in village idiots) can collect garbage, clean stock trailers etc physical work.
Yes those are the jobs the DEMS are courting that the Dems new slaves work now, the ILLEGAL ALIENS!
Kick the ILLEGALS OUT, Force the WELFARE BUMS to work those jobs, and DEFINITELY DRUG TEST The Rest of the Welfare Crowd.
x2

·
Registered
615 Posts
ABSO-PHUCKING-LUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
people on welfare should have to follow the same guidelines as those in prison, they should loose their right to vote until their off goverment assistance!! they also should be subject to working manuel labor for the state that they reside,i.e. trash crews, road construction etc.etc.etc

and i do agree with the drug testing, lets see how long they stay on goverment assistance after that

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have never been on welfare and sure not taking their side but who is going to pay for the drug testing. This by itself with the amount of people on welfare would be very expensive.

·
Registered
550 Posts
people on welfare should have to follow the same guidelines as those in prison, they should loose their right to vote until their off goverment assistance!! they also should be subject to working manuel labor for the state that they reside,i.e. trash crews, road construction etc.etc.etc

and i do agree with the drug testing, lets see how long they stay on goverment assistance after that
Manuel labor? Is that your neighbor? You've been living in Houston too long. It's starting to affect your spelling. :-D

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have never been on welfare and sure not taking their side but who is going to pay for the drug testing. This by itself with the amount of people on welfare would be very expensive.
well seeing u would be not giving just one person 1000$ a month thats how many drug test...like 200 probley right..bam 1 person fails and they pay for 200 people to get tested.

seems to work good in my eyes..either way with the testing it would still save the gov more money and it would give people jobs that would be doing the test..bam

2 birds with one stone..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts