Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday evening we went down to Puako harbor for a walk and to get out of the Waimea rain and this was 'parked' in the harbor...

We sat down on the end of the dock and started talking with the crew who were waiting to pick up someone..

Turns out, the owner of the ship, Andrey and Aleksandra Melnichenko pulled up with an entourage of several rental cars packed with gear and rich folk from all over the world (judging by language spoken) and were ferried out to the super yacht 'A'. They took the little soft sided 'dingy' out about 1/4 mile to a diesel powered boat (waiting with staff), transferred and headed out to the ship.

We sat there and enjoyed to whole show (display of wealth). This guy is #56 richest dude on Forbes list. Worth about $14.5B. He's 44 years old, married to a supermodel.

Got me thinking - all the money I'll have made during my whole life wouldn't buy his wristwatch.

Oh well. Back to reality.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the 'dingy' (tender) they transferred to to get to the yacht... Didn't look that big 1000' away.

·
FUCKING ASSHOLE SINCE '61
7,348 Posts
Ok, nowwith all that dough, IMAGINE the nightlife........
Has to be crawling with HOT, BEAUTIFUL, SEXY, YOUNG, WILLING............

Oh boy..................................... "Janny (my hot wife) I'm DESPERATE here!!!"

Your (all wound up!)Pal, Gary

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah,

BUT DOES IT HAVE A RADIO?

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I enjoyed my week on Kauai. Hiking Napali coastline was the best. You live on a beautiful island. Wish I could have gone to the small drag strip there.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
This guy is #56 richest dude on Forbes list. Worth about $14.5B.

2 things most people don't realize.....

1-- a billion is one thousand piles of a million dollars each.

2-- the .5 represents 500 million

Sooooo basically, he has 14,500 piles of a million dollars each.

Jim

1 - 20 of 24 Posts