1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
I know it's wrong,,but I LMAO!!!

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,413 Posts
I went to college in downtown pittsburgh, it's an aweful place in the winter. Everything is built on a mountain side and just a little bit of ice makes shit miserable.

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
Pittsburgh Getto at its finest....

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
Non driving dumbasses.Driving on snow and ice isnt difficult if you know what to do.
You odviously don't realize how steep alot of the hills are in that town......

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
There are so many idiots in this city you would never believe it. Then you get the old people who think they have to go out in the worst of it just to brag and say they drove in it. If it snows, slow down. I love the soccer moms in the tahoes and yukons that fly at 70-80 thinking their suv is a snowmobile. Only to find themselves on the fucking roof at the next right hander.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Another example. That video. What the fuck do these people think when they see ten cars piled up? They think their car is better and wont slide? Get a fucking clue!!!! Those poor kids in that black car. Come on. Risk the lives of your children for what? Stay the fuck home asshole.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I lived in Buffalo for 42 yrs...driving there 26 of them..so I can drive in snow and ice. I live in Pittsburgh now...you can take that and throw it out the window when you are on a 30% grade...;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts