Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apologize to everyone . The last time I picked on Monty the board mysteriusly "crashed " and all the posts got deleted .
So I thought I'd just say I'm sorry in advance this time for everyones inconvenience :roll:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Rick I would trash on you but you drive a Chevy powered Mustang.. I dont believe picking on the mentally challenged is right... A Chevy powered Mustang that is painted Mopar Plum Crazy Purple... :roll:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Monty Mikho said:
Rick I would trash on you but you drive a Chevy powered Mustang.. I dont believe picking on the mentally challenged is right... A Chevy powered Mustang that is painted Mopar Plum Crazy Purple... :roll:
The chutes are purple too. But you'll see that soon enough :-D

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I like this Rick guy. Chevy powered Mustang.... my kind of racer. See Monty, this is becoming a fad. Maybe you should put a Ford motor in your Camaro. LMFAO. :shock: :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
The gay networks on TV is becoming a fad too.. But you wont see me be a part of it..

I remember Disco was a fad too.. But I didn't run out and get a Disco Ball tattoo on my arm..

Long live the BeeGee's

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Just watching the gay networks makes you a part of it Monty. I didn't know the gays had any networks. And by the way, the Beegees suck. :lol:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Aint ya from Texas Niceguy? Maybe you didn't know about it because you live inside the box..

Remember every woman group has a slut within it.. If one girl doesn't know who that slut is.. Well it most likely is her..

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Call me dumb, but I didn't get the correlation about the slut knowing who she is and how that has anything to do with you watching the gay networks....LOL

Worlds best nitrous tuner? :shock: And just who would that be? I seriously doubt that.

Yes, Houston Texas to be exact. And everything IS bigger down here. LMAO. :p

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Yeah right you don't know about the world's best nirtous tuner!! Everyone knows who he is!! He set records at both ends of the Pro Mod world.. :roll:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:-D But still don't know who you are talking about.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
niceguy said:
Just watching the gay networks makes you a part of it Monty. I didn't know the gays had any networks. And by the way, the Beegees suck. :lol:

NOBODY DOESN'T LIKE THE BEE GEE's (as herd in Wayne's World)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Sorry Jimmy.......... I don't like the BeeGees. Hey maybe they still perform on the gay networks that Monty likes to watch? :p

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:shock: :-D :-D HAHAHA

·
Registered
90 Posts
Monty, I heard you had a lil sparkly bag that fit over your nuts. Someone told me you dress up in a cowboy hat, slip a lil bag over your bag and with that yellow scarf you dance disco. Just jidding couldn't pass up on writing about balls. YES mine are big so shoot back if ya want. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts