Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the design of you bettery chargers. You had enough insight to use spade connectors on the charging leads so when i drove off without unhooking the charger, it would just pull the spades off and allow be to quickly repair after the pass. It also limited the charger itself from making less than 3 flips before untethering. /shakes head

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Ive been thru 2 Electronic Quick chargers in 2 years. They work fine for awhile then start to give false readings on the % of charge and start to charge VERY slowly, eventually they stop charging all together and give an error code. I use mine for wheel chalks now!!

·
Aviation Section
25,191 Posts
for the design of you bettery chargers. You had enough insight to use spade connectors on the charging leads so when i drove off without unhooking the charger, it would just pull the spades off and allow be to quickly repair after the pass. It also limited the charger itself from making less than 3 flips before untethering. /shakes head
Takes a big man to admit his mistakes, I wouldn't have said shit and blamed it on a crewmember! Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts