Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im still in shock that it happened. i won the division 3 bracket finals in the jr dragster class. after the dirst time run, things didnt look promising. my throttle cable broke. after getting it fixed it was smooth sailing.
right after winning the main event, i won the gamblers race as well! i ran 2 of the 3 races and won them both!! it took 6 rounds for the main event. and 5 for the gamblers race.

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
conrats to you man!, you should go borrow a big car and head to the no box race while you are on the hot streak!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
conrats to you man!, you should go borrow a big car and head to the no box race while you are on the hot streak!
thanks! yeah thatd be pretty sweet. wish i knew someone willing to give up their car for a weekend!! haha

·
Homer
2,181 Posts
Lewie, I was there and heard your speech over the PA. I hope Karen and Bob were able to get into your winner circle's pic with you. You moved a lot of people with what you said. Great job, both on the mic and on the track. Stop by if you're at the Classic and you see my heap.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Congrats, it usually happens that way, like your being tested, something breaks, you bust your ass to fix it, and before you know it, it's the seventh round.......

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lewie, I was there and heard your speech over the PA. I hope Karen and Bob were able to get into your winner circle's pic with you. You moved a lot of people with what you said. Great job, both on the mic and on the track. Stop by if you're at the Classic and you see my heap.
thanks a lottt. karen was able to get in the photo with me and i appreciated it greatly. and i will be at the classic friday-sunday. ill try to be sure to stop by!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats, it usually happens that way, like your being tested, something breaks, you bust your ass to fix it, and before you know it, it's the seventh round.......
yeah your right. and i'll tell you what, it sucks when it happens, but after you go some rounds and you see the end coming, its a great relief and makes you keep pushing harder to do better.
sounds like you know what your talking about! haha

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Lewie congrats on your victories,you took me serious when I wished good before your run!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congrats Lewie. Your Mom and I were ''talking'' back and forth on Facebook about the best route for you guys to get to PRP. It sounds like you found your way right into the winners circle. Again, congrats to a job well done.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts