Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
The article keeps referring to him as a "victim". Lol.

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
lucky lil fucker!

·
YOUR MOMS FUCK BUDDY
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forcible sodomy = She made him have sex with her in the butt or she put something up his.

What a dirty girl!

·
Registered
5,511 Posts

·
Registered
21,569 Posts
Ya know, all the whole damn freekin way through school, I never had ONE teacher I'd 'a banged. No wonder I'm so screwed up. This has cost me a lifetime of mental problems. I think I'll sue my school district

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Ya know, all the whole damn freekin way through school, I never had ONE teacher I'd 'a banged. No wonder I'm so screwed up. This has cost me a lifetime of mental problems. I think I'll sue my school district
Sue them! You're entitled to!

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
7 out of the 8 female teachers I had in 12th grade went on to be Playmates and 6 of those held me down and raped me, over and over again. I'm just now able to talk about It and the fun,oops I mean horror I was left with for a lifetime.

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
When I was 17 I tagged a 22yr old TA, It was awesome.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts

LMFAO!!!

·
Registered
38,940 Posts
Something ironic about this statement from the article.....:shock:

"The victim told police that he hopped a fence in a church parking lot to meet Caswell".

Victim, sure. Poor baby. The teach needs to lose her job, and there's something obviously wrong with a good looking (I'll assume?) 28 year old that wants to screw teenagers. I'd say she's a candidate for some serious counseling. But prison time for rape? I know, technically it's the same as a 28 year old man having consensual sex with a 15 year old girl, but somehow, sending her up just doesn't seem to be the right thing to do.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Where were these teachers when I was in school?

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Where were these teachers when I was in school?
They didn't exist. You probably had teachers who could teach you how to read, write, and do arithmetic. Most of the teachers today are just immature babysitters, and don't have a clue how to teach.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts