Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.......Phuckstick is getting flabby. He’s not trying hard enough. He needs some exercise, and he can get it by busting his hump to defend/deflect this.

I took this picture a about 6:30 AM this morning in the Home Depot parking lot. There’s a reason why Ford trucks make up more than 80% of the workforce down here in Florida. I’ll bet it’s the same way all over the place.

So in response to the dipshits that crow about LS swaps. Maybe this Chev needs a Ford chassis swap? Ha!

·
Registered
9,877 Posts
As if you've ever hesitated to share whatever thought happens to bang through your head. :-D

·
Señor Member
33,787 Posts
Were you there picking up some Mexicans?

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As if you've ever hesitated to share whatever thought happens to bang through your head. :-D
Nope, you’ll rarely see me throw out negative runs on the lesser makes. Y’all just happen to deserve this one. The dorks have been phucking up too many Ford centric threads.

·
Señor Member
33,787 Posts
Nope, you’ll rarely see me throw out negative runs on the lesser makes. Y’all just happen to deserve this one. The dorks have been phucking up too many Ford centric threads.

:smt043:smt043:smt043

·
Brewmaster
12,612 Posts
There's been a Ford truck broke down with a driver's front control arm on the ground for week up the road here...

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's been a Ford truck broke down with a driver's front control arm on the ground for week up the road here...
All of our work trucks are either Twin I Beam or 4 X 4 with a stick axle. You’re saying you see a 1/2 ton then?

·
Moderater
13,477 Posts
Probably has 300k miles with no maintenance. I have taken the last three I owned to 150k with only tires, brakes and oil. Currently own a 2012 Tahoe I bought new. With 110k and has never been back to the dealer. Just did my first repair..replaced the pads and rotors. I’ll keep driving my Chevys..thanks

·
Registered
5,823 Posts
Probably has 300k miles with no maintenance. I have taken the last three I owned to 150k with only tires, brakes and oil. Currently own a 2012 Tahoe I bought new. With 110k and has never been back to the dealer. Just did my first repair..replaced the pads and rotors. I’ll keep driving my Chevys..thanks

110k isn't anything to brag about any more.
God damn Harley's will make it that far now days.

·
JACKASS
5,085 Posts
110k isn't anything to brag about any more.
God damn Harley's will make it that far now days.
That's what I was gonna say, 110K aint shit on a modern car.
I got a 03 Tahoe with 240K on it that is the same way. Brakes, Oil, Tires, etc.
Did have the transmission done at 160K because the sunshell broke.

I have drove Fords 250K plus also with no major issues.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
.......Phuckstick is getting flabby. He’s not trying hard enough. He needs some exercise, and he can get it by busting his hump to defend/deflect this.

I took this picture a about 6:30 AM this morning in the Home Depot parking lot. There’s a reason why Ford trucks make up more than 80% of the workforce down here in Florida. I’ll bet it’s the same way all over the place.

So in response to the dipshits that crow about LS swaps. Maybe this Chev needs a Ford chassis swap? Ha!

you can tell by the wheels that its a mehecans truck, thus making it null in void of all things from the factory.

·
JACKASS
5,085 Posts
you can tell by the wheels that its a mehecans truck, thus making it null in void of all things from the factory.
I see ******* white boys do the same thing around here all the time.
I would have done it myself 20 years ago.
"mehecans" aint got nothing to do with it.

·
Got Woodgrain?
7,803 Posts
Brb, going to my local Home Depot to take pics of all the E-150 vans in the lot with the dreaded front tire negative camber problem. It must be from hauling 18 ladders on top of the van, yeah thats it.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts