Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doin fine.... polished off a good dozen beers and had a go at some sleep.

Probably do it tonight again too....

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
I had a party and a bunch of friends there. This outrageously nice girlfriend shows up with another girl. She goes both ways. Whispered in my ear to come over after the party for a three way. I drank to much and couldn't make the drive.

·
King of all Assclowns
11,308 Posts
I had a party and a bunch of friends there. This outrageously nice girlfriend shows up with another girl. She goes both ways. Whispered in my ear to come over after the party for a three way. I drank to much and couldn't make the drive.
That was a colossal fuck up...you should be tarred and feathered for missing that

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
:smt088

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
That's where the YB Army should have been there to help. Surely there was a member close enough to step in for you... I'll send you my cell number in case this ever happens again...

·
Registered
168 Posts
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
stupid stupid stupid

1 - 17 of 17 Posts