Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all of their help. These guys have helped out so much without the first thought of money or greed. They do it for the love of the racers and the sport. Thanks for all of your time and you going above and beyond for the ORTC and all of the racers.
Thanks
Duck

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
No one on this board understands unless its in video form :)

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one on this board understands unless its in video form :)

That's coming but im not sure they will like it.:p

These guys have really gone above and beyond for the love of the sport.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Thanks Duck! Give me a call when you get a chance I want to bounce a couple ideas off of you.

·
Registered
946 Posts
First time I met Wade, but I gotta say John Fore, Wade and Rob worked their butts off all weekend long, I'm sorry I didn't meet John Sears but I can tell you I have done what they do and it ain't easy. Thanks to everybody that helped make the last two ORTC events memorable.

see ya at the track

·
IN THE FRONT
4,015 Posts
John Sears does a great job for the sport, John Fore III always a great job, Wade Mooney has always been there through thick or thin and knows his racers, Donald Long and Bruce Roberts put together these great races along with the sponsors.
These people do a great job making these races awesome for the racers.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
all of their help. These guys have helped out so much without the first thought of money or greed. They do it for the love of the racers and the sport. Thanks for all of your time and you going above and beyond for the ORTC and all of the racers.
Thanks
Duck
X2!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

Thanks for all you do Rob! Half the time I see you it's either with a camera or a lap top in front of you!

And thanks to Kevin and Wrightracing for all their help in TECH!

Please don't forget good ole Bob G of NRC, hel helped me keep things going with Xtreme 275 vs 28 X10 here on YB!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts