Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Chief Curmudgeon
13,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a 10 for a GF
I'll settle for a 9 or an 8...

But it seems when you actually go to meet one of the aforementioned women they are dismissive and aloof
Almost like a damn demoncrat politician
That or they want $500 an hour ....

Am I asking for too much here?
WTF?
I'm not a 10 myself but I'm better than a 7
I have class (albeit I race cars and fix massive data storage arrays)
I'm a honest, conservative, ethical man that knows right from wrong
Shit! I even have a 6 figure income with a reasonable amount of unallocated income

Is there a website for car and IT geeks like us?

Inquiring minds want to know...

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Yea, but i get distracted by the crinkling noises the bag over their head makes
I ruins the mood
Light switch works.

How old are you? If you’re over 30 then yes, you’re asking too much. Best to look for a 7 and sleep well knowing she’s likely not a complete nut job who’s gonna super glue your nutsack to your leg.

·
Chief Curmudgeon
13,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How old are you? If you’re over 30 then yes, you’re asking too much. Best to look for a 7 and sleep well knowing she’s likely not a complete nut job who’s gonna super glue your nutsack to your leg.
30 yea right, in my head yes.
Double that for the body - but the plumbing works perfect even afterwards....2 or three in a row no sweat (except in summer) but that's what showers are for...

·
A Fine Example For Others
39,256 Posts
I'm thinking right now would be a pretty tough time to find a woman (mate). Social gatherings such as bars and nightclubs are a no go due to the Cov-19. That leaves you with churches and grocery stores. If it was me, I'd use the grocery store.

There is always internet dating sites, personally I had never tried them so no comment on how well they work. I feel for you. If I could have one wish it would be for anyone who wants a sole mate, to have one.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
If you're over 60 I seriously doubt you are "better than a 7" yourself. Likewise good luck finding women your age that are as well.

·
Registered
16,220 Posts
tough times to be looking for a 8,9,or 10. With woman wearing masks, you never know what you are going to get. You might end up with a butterface when the mask comes off

1 - 20 of 62 Posts