Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or 2 or 3........In fact I thought SPEED went 24hr Nascar during the season...

But NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Now they take over the network channels on Saturday night..

I'm missing COPS and Americas Most Wanted....It's a SOBitchen threat to National security...Criminals know this.....!!!!

FU NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!RealCute:

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,113 Posts
SPEED CHANNEL IS KINDA LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT........IT'S OWNED BY COOPERATE AMERICA!:)

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
You have permission to stick you own fiinger up your ass IF you can find it. NASCAR rules in case you didnt know, look at the ratings. You can watch that shit when it reruns in about a week, I now return you to your regular programming.

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
I really have nothing against NASQUEER, I don't care for it, but I'm sure most of their fans don't like drag racing, whatever. I just don't understand why they don't have their own network, like NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, World Cup Soccer, every other sport on the planet has it's own network, why not nascar? I really like speed vision the one percent of the time that they show something else. Whatever, I guess that's why we have to get our drag racing fix in DVD form. Furthermore, I don't really want drag racing getting a lot of air time, NHRA pro racing is already too corporate, can you imagine if it was as bad as nascar?

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Not only do they go faster than you half track guys but they TURN.........HAHAHAHAHA.... gotta be hard to swallow,

I now return you to your regular programming.

·
42,475 Posts
NASCAR gets paid big time for their stuff to be aired on the networks, so they dont need their own...As for the rest, some like black, and some like white...They are the elite racing sport, end of the story!!!

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Yup, how many besied KCL and me are watching but cant admit it. LOL, GO NASCAR

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
If it's not drag racing, then I'd rather watch the British Touring Car Championships. Those guys are nuts on a road coarse.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Considerably faster than the 'half trackers'

·
Registered
9,562 Posts
NASTYCAR SUCKS!!!
If it were on only a little bit it wouldnt be bad..but damn,when they arent showing racing its cooking food,concerts and other nascar BS.i know we have a few people on this board associated wih Speed,can't you guys talk to someone..this shit is killing me.i turn on the TV to watch drag racing,builds and stuff,.i all i see is this crap,24/7

1 - 20 of 31 Posts