Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a suspicion that my girlfriend is cheating on me. The usual signs: phone calls from people who hang up when I suddenly enter, suddenly hanging out "with friends", when I asked who the friends are she says "they were people from my work, you don't know them" .

So I decided to go on a lookout for her taxi, but she always comes up the driveway before I hear a car. As if she asked the driver to stop on the corner. Why? Isn't it a taxi?

When I once grabbed her cell phone to see what time it is, she went completely crazy and said that I'm not allowed to touch it again and asked me why I checked.

I have never discussed this issue with her, maybe because I don't want to know the truth. Until last night, when she again went out with "friends" and I decided to wait.

I was hiding behind the car so I could see the whole street, and could see if it was a taxi that dropped her off or perhaps another car. As I was hidding behind my car I saw that a small number rust bubbles was starting to pop up.

I would like to stop these before they increase. Now I have the color of my car and searched some color marker with the right color and bought it from the local auto parts store.

Now it seems to me that I should sand the rust off and that there is some kind of coating I should put on it which would ensure it not to rust again, and then do the paintjob after it.

Am I right? And maybe somebody knows what I should use? The people at the auto parts store are clueless.

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Yup

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Stay on topic man! How big were the rust bubbles? Do you think you might have actual rust through?

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
pictures will be needed

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Get that no good bitch to help you sand!

Just remember this... Girlfriends may come and go, but rust is forever!

·
TRUE STREET #441
2,476 Posts
It all started when he found a bulge in her pants and asked her to take them off and she refused to do so. She said it would give away her advantage and that they would have to go to a secret location so he could look at it!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Good news!! I am the one sleeping with your girlfriend.
I am also a painter and can fix your car. Just have her bring it with her next time and I will give you a price.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
If it's a chevy let rust!
If it's a Chevy, leave it alone. They use rust instead of paint and it's the only thing holding the car together. :D

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Fuck the rust. I was hoping to hear you say that you caught the ruthless bitch red handed getting dropped off and during the course of slamming her head repeatedly into the fender you realized that the car had rust bubbles; and a newly formed large dent that would require extensive bodywork.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,925 Posts
^lol

i had a problem just like you..but when i was in my garage i notice that my front sprocket on my 4 wheeler is wearing rather fast.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts