Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with a very pretty southern accent.. Then her husband got on the phone and tried to front he was from Chicago and didn't have a southern accent.. :roll: Next time leave the wife on the phone as she was much nicer to talk to... :-D

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
"front"? what, are you a pimp now? you frontin' beotch? Tell who this prick was.....I'll teach him how to talk :twisted:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rod Lenz said:
"front"? what, are you a pimp now? you frontin' beotch? Tell who this prick was.....I'll teach him how to talk :twisted:
I'll tell ya!! Walk to the closest mirror and teach that bastard how to talk!! :smt005

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
:smt005 :smt005 I'll share the southern expression my friends down here taught me for guys like you...........phuck ya'll :-D

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
You forgot the S at the end of ya'll ... :smt005
so you were paying attention, phuck stick. I'm gonna call you every day and talk to you for an hour.........therapy......that way I can sound like one of you guys again :-D BTW, Sha' said he's a yankee for sure, he's funny and nice :smt005 :smt005 For a minute I was worried she was gonna fall for your charm.......then I realized I didn't need to worry.........I remembered she said you were "funny" :smt005

1 - 12 of 12 Posts