Yellow Bullet Forums banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
we know it is serious stuff but sometimes you need to take a piss on the facts and use humor to get by. that is all carry on, nothing to see here anyway.
OP glad you got over it just fine.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
My wife and I just returned from Florida 2 weeks ago. We have been in self isolation for the past 13 days. Three days ago we got a mildly sore throat and a sniffle, not feeling great and tired. What were your symptoms and how bad were they. We are both 66 years old. We had no symptoms for the first 10 days. No fever, bones not soar, no cough, throat not dry.
Fatigue, I just wanted/needed to sleep all day. The sore throat, coughing, lungs filling with mucus that I could cough up. Fever, chills, headache, overall body ache, and severe joint pain.

My GF came over the night before my first symptoms and I got her sick, she's been three days behind me on the symptoms. Exact same symptoms, and she's mostly better now too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
916 Posts
I don't think you understand, I tried to give someone advice on how I went to my Dr to get a flu test/scrpit when I got the flu 3/17...he basically said no Dr is seeing anyone and they are not open so I was lying...couldn't understand how things could be done differently in a different areas.
I know ... I was being flippant

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Brewmaster
12,501 Posts
Yes ..: but why ?

Why don’t you just post serious/ sensible/ respectful comments ..

I don’t get why so many need to TRY and appear funny or witty ... in these troubling times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oh fuck off. This place serious or sensible? Ha

·
Former RJ instigator
39,926 Posts
Turns out it's not a death sentence after all, who knew!
Good deal OP, now get back to work! :p

·
Former RJ instigator
39,926 Posts
Yeah ... apart from the 95,718 who have actually died , of course ..

Oh lighten up Francis, 95,000 out of 8 billion is a fucking drop in the bucket, but by all means, carry on with your doom and gloom though.

·
Banned
1,229 Posts
Michael Savage
At 19:30 Savage brings in Dr. Remington Nevin.
Don't be to fast to board the hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine trains:
When Drug Mfg's roll out the list of side effects, these drugs have long lasting neurological and psychiatric side effects.

·
Registered
21,763 Posts
Yeah ... apart from the 95,718 who have actually died , of course ..

Hey, those people were scheduled to die sometime no matter what.

Plus, all the believers out of those 95,718 shouldn't care much. After all, it just got them early bird tickets into heaven, right?

Their friends & relatives should be happy they moved up in line, ahead of the previously published schedule.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Michael Savage
When Drug Mfg's roll out the list of side effects, these drugs have long lasting neurological and psychiatric side effects.

Roll out? It's been in use for 65 years, aren't they all pretty well known?

·
Registered
54,910 Posts
Michael Savage

How can that be? People have been taking them for 50 years?

·
Wart Remover
2,586 Posts
Michael Savage

I used to listen to Savage and like him a lot.

I listened the other day for the first time in years. He's carrying on about how he's so knowledgeable about nutrition, health, pharmacokinetics and the like... Yet he can't even pronounce half the fucking words, such as chirality, enantiomer and several others.

Dude seems lost in his own imagination.

·
Registered
14,559 Posts
I used to listen to Savage and like him a lot.

I listened the other day for the first time in years. He's carrying on about how he's so knowledgeable about nutrition, health, pharmacokinetics and the like... Yet he can't even pronounce half the fucking words, such as chirality, enantiomer and several others.

Dude seems lost in his own imagination.
He got the "Hollywood Virus".....

141 - 155 of 155 Posts