Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night we went to my Grandsons award ceremony for ROTC, My wife and I were sitting down the row from my daughter and son-in -law after a little she came up to where we were sitting and seemed flustered. I asked what was wrong, she said I hate him sometimes. So.. I asked what he did, she said he keeps telling her how ugly she is, said he does it all the time. I sat there through the ceremony and getting angrier the longer I sat there. When it was over I went outside and waited for him, when he came out I confronted him and asked him why he would say that. He got flustered and said he didn't mean it and she knew it, I said she is in there about to cry now. I told him to knock it off, I didn't want to hear that again. He took a step toward me and puffed out his chest, I was pulling my arm back to hit him when he turned around and went back in the building. Now everyone is mad at me, My daughter is mad because he was embarrassed, grand daughter is mad because I made her dad mad, my wife says I shouldn't have said anything. Cant win. He would have kicked my butt, he is bigger and more than 20 years younger but I didn't care.

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,167 Posts
Be a dad. Support your daughter, and stay with your morals and ethics. Also, dont fight fair.

·
Mother Hen
50,954 Posts
That's what dads do. What did they expect? My dad would have pinned any man's ears back that hurt his girl. I'm glad he now knows what he is doing to her is out in the open and he got called on it. Maybe he will think twice before doing it again.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,478 Posts
Tell him to quit being a dick to her and a pussy about getting called out on it . She shouldn't have told you if she didn't want a reaction .Fathers stand up for their kids .

·
Registered
26,073 Posts
Be a dad. Support your daughter, and stay with your morals and ethics. Also, dont fight fair.
The advice is correct! BUT, the last three words are the most important...……..Go down to your local outdoor store, and buy a small pepper spray, keep it in your pocket, right with your chapstick and pocket knife. next time he might do more than puff up his chest.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Every guy who has dated my daughter has had an understanding with me. Do not disrespect my daughter. I always ask them if they understand that bad things will happen if they do. Make sure he understands. Some people understand with words, some it takes a bat. But usually they understand.Birdtracker

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
11,461 Posts
Parents need to stay out of wife and hubby's shit.
I'll bet she give it but can't take it. and you are only getting one side of the truth.
There is a reason in-law jokes gave been around for generations. unless he is beating her. let them work it out. you might want to ask your "angel" if she ever pulls the same type crap. tooling on him, before you try to act all badass.

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
6,860 Posts
Finish it off and beat his ass, ya got nothing to lose at this point. Handle that shit

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Last night we went to my Grandsons award ceremony for ROTC, My wife and I were sitting down the row from my daughter and son-in -law after a little she came up to where we were sitting and seemed flustered. I asked what was wrong, she said I hate him sometimes. So.. I asked what he did, she said he keeps telling her how ugly she is, said he does it all the time. I sat there through the ceremony and getting angrier the longer I sat there. When it was over I went outside and waited for him, when he came out I confronted him and asked him why he would say that. He got flustered and said he didn't mean it and she knew it, I said she is in there about to cry now. I told him to knock it off, I didn't want to hear that again. He took a step toward me and puffed out his chest, I was pulling my arm back to hit him when he turned around and went back in the building. Now everyone is mad at me, My daughter is mad because he was embarrassed, grand daughter is mad because I made her dad mad, my wife says I shouldn't have said anything. Cant win. He would have kicked my butt, he is bigger and more than 20 years younger but I didn't care.
Hell, if everyone is going to be mad at you for sticking up for your daughter, next time you see him, give them all a real reason to be mad at you and knock his teeth out. Problem solved.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
You are not the bad guy for sticking up for your little girl. What is right is what is right. If she gets upset for you saying something then fuck it. You are her protector until you die.

And who gives a fuck if he is bigger 90% of people dont want to get physical.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Could be another side to this story, id ask before snapping on the s.i.l. , chances are she is being a bitch to him amd calling her ugly is all he can do short of hitting her? also agree dont fight fair, thats for professional fighting not street fights

·
Mother Hen
50,954 Posts
You are not the bad guy for sticking up for your little girl. What is right is what is right. If she gets upset for you saying something then fuck it. You are her protector until you die.

And who gives a fuck if he is bigger 90% of people dont want to get physical.
If they are bigger, that's why God invented pipe wrenches, two by fours and shovels. Just saying.

·
Registered
17,531 Posts
thats your baby girl, Fuck your ass clown SIL. I just hope that did not make things worse for her( like him being physical) when at home. If he is that much of an ass to talk to her that way, he just may be a big enough asshole to slap her around. Then dad has to kick some ass with a ball bat and maybe a friend or 2 ( to even the playing field of a 20 year age difference) NO MATTER who gets pissed at you.

·
NITROUS OUTLET FTW
6,399 Posts
Every guy who has dated my daughter has had an understanding with me. Do not disrespect my daughter. I always ask them if they understand that bad things will happen if they do. Make sure he understands. Some people understand with words, some it takes a bat. But usually they understand.Birdtracker
^^^^^^^^^
this guy gets it

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
That's what dads do. What did they expect? My dad would have pinned any man's ears back that hurt his girl. I'm glad he now knows what he is doing to her is out in the open and he got called on it. Maybe he will think twice before doing it again.
Except the fact he broke his daughters trust and put her in a comparison/embarrassing position . Obviously if she is upset about it she wanted someone to listen not play Billy badass over obsessive dad. Married couple's say hurtfulll stupid shit to each other it's typical and normal and it doesn't always warrant a father over reacting with violence.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts