Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Funny Chebby squeezing into their Chebby Indy Motors self pat themselves on the back promotions their use of the words "key technologies":

Chebby fails to note that their "key technologies" Indy Motor's the same since 2012 are all DOHC's?....

"Fundamental elements in the 2019 Chevrolet engine package are direct injection and turbocharging, which are key technologies in several powerful and fuel-efficient Chevrolet production cars and trucks. Chevrolet uses the knowledge gained from its motorsports programs to build better cars, trucks, sport utility vehicles and powertrains. Technology transfer is a key component to Chevrolet’s racing programs."

https://www.indycar.com/Fan-Info/INDYCAR-101/The-Car-Dallara/Chevrolet

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Funny Chebby squeezing into their Chebby Indy Motors self promotion their use of the words "key technologies":

Chebby fails to note that their "key technologies" Indy Motor's since 2012 are all DOHC's?....

"Fundamental elements in the 2019 Chevrolet engine package are direct injection and turbocharging, which are key technologies in several powerful and fuel-efficient Chevrolet production cars and trucks. Chevrolet uses the knowledge gained from its motorsports programs to build better cars, trucks, sport utility vehicles and powertrains. Technology transfer is a key component to Chevrolet’s racing programs."

It's 2.2l turbo v6 with 650-700hp,not sure what car they put these in.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Damn, I thought they were junkyard LS with Chinese FleaBay turbos.

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hmmm let's see, a high volume "production" V6 DOHC engine that is running twin turbos?..

I, I just can't think of any auto manufacturers using that sophisticated a technology transfer from an Indy DOHC Twin Turbo V6 Flagship Racing Engine....

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
27,391 Posts
I'm sure they're using the powdered metal cracked rods.

·
Registered
17,095 Posts
Hmmm let's see, a high volume "production" V6 DOHC engine that is running twin turbos?..

I, I just can't think of any auto manufacturers using that sophisticated a technology transfer from an Indy DOHC Twin Turbo V6 Flagship Racing Engine....
Your concern is misplaced. You should be asking why Ford isn’t participating.......

Congrats to Chevy for a great win!

·
Registered
890 Posts
I see the Ford butthurt bitches are out in full force! :p

Nah, not even, bitch-tits.

What dealership can you go to and order a car with a chebby indy V6?

In other words...nobody cares about you, your fucking pathetic ass "ford butthurt"shit, OR chevy indy V6 shit.

Let me spell it out again in case you're typographically challenged:

Nobody cares about it.

Except all 4 of your chevy faggot troll friends on here.

Have a nice day, bitch-tits. :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts

In other words...nobody cares about you, your fucking pathetic ass "ford butthurt"shit, OR chevy indy V6 shit.

Nobody cares about it.

You sir have a bad case butt hurt:smt082:smt082:smt082

·
Registered
17,095 Posts

Nobody cares about it.

Butt hurt little Ford Faggot.

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Funny Chebby squeezing into their Chebby Indy Motors self pat themselves on the back promotions their use of the words "key technologies":

Chebby fails to note that their "key technologies" Indy Motor's the same since 2012 are all DOHC's?....

Could it be that your a little jealous?

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Apparently that Chevy Indy engine must be derived from technology originated by the 351C cylinder head. At least that's what I read on YB.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Props to Chevrolet on the win! They beat Honda who is no slouch. Was anyone else there?

Chevrolet really does have a great racing program. I'd like to see them try their hand in Formula 1.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts