Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 2 I-S cars in the finals last night. Joe Alvarez took home another W from our camp. Started w/ a 5.38 and we tuned him down to a 5.03 and an .04 @ 144 by the nights end.Joe also took the W last w/e @ the Dunn/Benson 275 race , so thats 2 for him in the past 6 days ! This thing is almost like a bracket car .:rolleyes: Now in search of the "4" pass !

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Good job Dale, Kent, and Joe!

·
Registered
936 Posts
congrats

·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts
Those are some amazing runs and IS is getting it done

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BBF 2 stages.Standard deck height.

yeah that was it Jason. We just decided to get a little agressive with it.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
That thing had the tires up and two pretty blue flames coming out from the mufflers Friday night. BAD AZZ!

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing fancy.Steel block, Forged crank, aluminum grps, and kaase p51 heads, cast intake with pro systems single dom and 2 I-S foggers.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
3100 in Street Boss and 3250 in 275 trim I believe. Drag Radial could confirm. I try not to keep up with the BB stuff, but looks like i got to now!:rolleyes: Dale, get the jet box !

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
congrats!!!!! i told everyone these big blocks are a slippery slope. we're building one short deck and i cant wait to beat on it

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
congrats!!!!! i told everyone these big blocks are a slippery slope. we're building one short deck and i cant wait to beat on it

Short deck on 1 gun at 3250 in X275 trim, I think Joe has run in the 5.20's like that.

In Street Boss trim on the 315's and on the second gun was a sight to see, I saw the 5.04 come up on the board and was like DAMN them boys have some power!

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GREAT JOB !!!!!! I'll bet the 4's are just around the corner... Hey Kent, thinking about a BB yet ??? ;) SJ
Cant say I haven't, but i haven't killed the SB enough yet. I'm stubborn! :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts