Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
8,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Beer joints and liquor stores litter the highway . GOOD TIMES!!!
Drinking and driving and smoking and having a blast. And it was all legal . Hell you could even camp on the beach all night and ride on the dunes and not pay a fee. You could ride the waves when a hurricane was coming. You could even take a glass container on the beach. Cigarette commercials were common on TV and Nascar race tracks were names after Tobacco companies. Politicians threw big parties and signed you up to vote for them.
You could leave your rifle in your truck window rack while at school. Running from police was not a felony. Assaulting a cop was part of his job to arrest you . You could buy real pest control. You didn't have to wear seat belts and you could ride in the back of a Pick up truck.
Your Social Security was your right to work card.
More lost freedoms tomorrow

I don't give 2 shitts for present day America the America I knew died.

·
Registered
13,100 Posts
Ah the days before food stamps and welfare ,big goverment
I loved the 25 cent a gallon gas around 1970

·
Registered
19,357 Posts
not sure i agree with everything listed, not sure drinking and driving was/is a good thing. As far as not giving "2 shitts for present day America" GTFO then. The old girl may have a few problems but she is still the best that has ever been and ever will be. Go find a new home Comrad

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
All the more reason to just enjoy today while you have it. If you think it sucks now, just wait another 10 years and so on, and so on...

Cool song.

·
Banned
8,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not sure i agree with everything listed, not sure drinking and driving was/is a good thing. As far as not giving "2 shitts for present day America" GTFO then. The old girl may have a few problems but she is still the best that has ever been and ever will be. Go find a new home Comrad
fukk you cock sucker your 1 of the problems of how its got to today. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,357 Posts
fukk you cock sucker your 1 of the problems of how its got to today. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
no fuck you cunt... you have no idea about me or how i vote. for you to say you dont give 2 shitts about America and how drinking and driving is a "good" thing says alot about you. i would never say i dont give 2 shitts about the USA, yes america is messed up at the moment , i believe she can be turned around.how does that make me "part of the problem" people not giving 2 shitts like you are the problem. COMRAD

·
Regulator
36,403 Posts
So come on really which one of you can piss the furthest!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
.............YEP!!!!! and one of the reasons you are part of the problem is because you do not have the balls to step up to the plate and attempt to right some wrongs!! you can do it with a vote, and a loud voice at your city council meetings, or school board meetings. :cool:

·
Registered
19,357 Posts
really......your joking right?..... you were the one saying she is going in the wrong direction , and i agree 100%. so what do you think a turn around would be? a 180 from where she is going now is a turn around.. did you crash with out a helmet? not a obamacare person.....not a lib..COMRAD

1 - 20 of 44 Posts