Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a new i pod touch. i have charged it for 2 hrs it turns on but the screen says i tunes with the the cord pointing to the i tunes. my issue is it wont do nothing else at all but shut off . help with this issue please. i am i missing something?

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
i have a new i pod touch. i have charged it for 2 hrs it turns on but the screen says i tunes with the the cord pointing to the i tunes. my issue is it wont do nothing else at all but shut off . help with this issue please. i am i missing something?
When it's new you have to hook it to a computer with iTunes to "unbrick" it. Download iTunes from iTunes.com, install it, then plug in your iPod.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i downloaded i tunes but still know fix . does it make a diference cause i bought this thing at electronics show ?

·
RTCTTFMF
2,626 Posts
alright ill try to explain this as simple as i can i have a 3rd gen thats been a pain in the ass.

on devices if your ipod shows up unless you named it in case for example: hellfire
click on that and right under the information for the ipod theres 2 options

1st option being: check for update...this could be a way out but depends on how wacked the ipod is

2nd option being: restore - this restores all the original settings that came with it standard factory = this is a last ditch effort

if you already figured it out maybe im a little too late to say but i can say at least i tried. and if that doesnt work out check your warranty and have it sent back to the manufacturer.

·
veritas aequitas
2,204 Posts
no you have to have your ipod connected to your computer and turn it off.
have itunes completely downloaded and it ( itunes ) will automatically find all your music and attach it to your itunes and download everything to your ipod. wait for everything to get down and your ipod will work just fine. i have a brand new one with 4.2.1 operating system. and mine did the same stuff as well as my sons.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the tips i renamed the i tunes on my computer to save it and it freaken worked. it works my teenager is freaken happy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts