Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,764 Posts
fuck you bitch
And pieces of shit like you are why I don't post here anymore. This place is overrun by punk bitches with too many AE's

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
78,261 Posts
YOURE IN THE TECH SECTION POSTING THIS. .LET THE CHINESE DO THEIR THING BRO....THEYLL CHANGE THEIR TUNE WHEN WE CHOKE THEM THE FUCK OUT...

·
Smart Ass Conservative
104,001 Posts
Fuck those chinks

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
Far be it from me to wreck a good "this place sucks" thread, but I've seen it before on other sites and it's dealt with pretty much how it is here: the offending posts are deleted when someone with the permissions sees them.

Those site's search functions worked right, though. This place sucks.

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,522 Posts
When the son of an Albanian goat herder owned the site, he restricted the ability to log in to certain times and periods. It was a pain if you genuinely wanted to join, as you sometimes had to wait a while for the gate to open, but it did keep a lot of the spam off the board. Now, its open season, all welcome.....

·
Long Live The King
100,342 Posts
YOURE IN THE TECH SECTION POSTING THIS. .LET THE CHINESE DO THEIR THING BRO....THEYLL CHANGE THEIR TUNE WHEN WE CHOKE THEM THE FUCK OUT...
You have to remember it’s an election year. Lots of Conservatives post on YB. The Chinese hate Trump. It’s not a coincidence.

·
Long Live The King
100,342 Posts
When the son of an Albanian goat herder owned the site, he restricted the ability to log in to certain times and periods. It was a pain if you genuinely wanted to join, as you sometimes had to wait a while for the gate to open, but it did keep a lot of the spam off the board. Now, its open season, all welcome.....
Said son of a goat herder should be able to buy this place back for pennies on the dollar in a few more months.

·
Former RJ instigator
39,948 Posts
The fix is so fucking simple yet they won't enable it, it's beyond stupid, apparently they want the added traffic for whatever reason.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts