Yellow Bullet Forums banner

I need/want a new computer..

3146 Views 47 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  Infamous™
any recommendations???
41 - 48 of 48 Posts
Monty, I had built all my pc's except my recent one. I didn't want to fool with it more than plugging it in and I wanted a warranty too. I used a source a few friends had tried http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/.. Everything in dealing with them went smooth and I got a heck of a box almost as cheap as what I priced parts on newegg. Basically configured a box to parts I wanted to tailor for video editing and the shipped it as cheap as I could build it.
As said pages back, pretty sure he got one in the 7 years since the op was made lol
As said pages back, pretty sure he got one in the 7 years since the op was made lol
who knows,his camaro is still on jackstands:smt064

now i may need to watch out for monty going :axe:
Best tool to fix one is a fuckin' hammer!
Jump starting a seven year old thread = fuckin' stupid.
haha... I don't pay close enough attention sometimes. I just saw it in the today's post and fired off. The internet is just slow in the mountains, the goat just showed up with the thread...lol
41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.