Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And make it look like an accident.

All the details you need is that it's a Pitch Pine:

It's in a back yard with no street access, and can't "bump" into it since it's not near the road.

It's in a sandy soil.

I'd appreciate tips. No evidence of foul play is required.....

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Chain Saw will do the trick... Insurance pays for stupidity but you posted it on the net so if they find it you are fucked

·
Not Just Another Game
1,560 Posts
Bonfire/Cookout...ooops it got way out of hand officer
NEVERMIND...just read this...

Pitch pine is one of the most fire resilient eastern conifers. Where fire kills the foliage, new needles are produced on new branches from suppressed buds on the bole. This adaptation allows for survival in a high frequency fire area such as the Pine Barrens of New Jersey. High resin content in this species produced the name "pitch pine". Early American settlers would often ignite pine knots for torches. Before the widespread use of the southern pines for naval stores, pitch pine was used in the United States for the production of turpentine and rosin.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Grow a pair of balls and tell your wife the tree is a piece of shit and you hate cleaning up after it--it's coming down!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
A few applications of roundup and it'll just die away,,

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I took down an 18"+ pine w/ a .270 and a wind storm...

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Get a long drill bit for running cable from lowes ... There like 3ft long for the short ones ... Drill into the tree at a 45 deg angle to about the center of the tree ... Pour in some crossbow from the local feed and farm supply house ... Dead tree
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HA! Great answers.. It's not the wife's tree.....it's not her I have to deal with....

Needs to look like an accident so can't go drilling holes in the tree.

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chain Saw will do the trick... Insurance pays for stupidity but you posted it on the net so if they find it you are fucked
How do I make that look like an accident? You must get HUGE insurance payments......

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
18 inches tall? You should have just walked out and pulled it out of the ground by hand and saved your ammo. ;)

haha! diameter, and it was one of those typical 30' tall Florida pines.

My dad was pissed when it came down....I didn't think anything of it until he blamed me. I was busted when he showed me the marks inside of it from the bullets.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Cut it down, have the stump ground and play stupid. I don't know what happened to the tree. What is the issue anyway with the tree?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts