Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone seems to want to call me out!!! I will accept when a price tag is attached to the offer..

Spongy
Monson <<< money locked in!!!
Lauer
???
???

$5,000 minimum offer to get me to leave this seat to take your stinkin money!!!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:-D I will bet everyone will fold and act like this post was never made!!!! Yes I am still the king!!!

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
OK King, I'll bite. I'll go 20 each that Spongy and Dave Laurer will NOT go into hiding and will respond for a race, BEFORE MILAN they'll respond.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hang on!!! Im talking about responding with a $5000+ note attached to it!!! No hired guns!! These will be their cars!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
well lets see my best 8.18 yours is a 7.86! your power with true 10.5 no wheelie bars and 3150# Sounds fair to me take the big tires and sissy bars off and learn how to make a car work! you got Pro Car as a Chassis i bet Randy would be willing to help you out! and i think you owe NPS Nova $20 so far, and Laurer will be next to whoop up on you

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Thanks for your support Bob. Looks like I'll be at KFC during the Milan NSCA race. Thanks, John :shock:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bob I run on 10.5's and was the only person in my class that ran them last year.. Everyone else was too chicken chit to keep them.. I noticed you haven't attached a price... :-D Please attach a price to the offer.. that is how it works...

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also I have no problems removing the wheelie bars.. I'll just leave with zero boost and ramp to 10 PSI by the 1320!!! It should be more than enough to cover you... :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn Jim.. hey Spongy put some drag radials on your car and its a race... Awww screw it install some steam rollers.. You're gonna need'em!!! Did the PRO guys acknowledge that the NSCA racers hold all the records? Jim you have gone a 7.92 on a soft hit with drag radials, no wheelie bars and on stock suspension!!! :shock: Damn your gonna have these boys jumpin off a bridge after they read this!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
and where did that get Jim, Oh another racer that had his program yanked! glad to see i am not the only one! you know EZ Street use to be a class just like S/M and the rules were changed so Jim pulled out, you quit and oh yeah i was forced to move into L/S! what is this 10.5 you run on, oh that's right it says it on the sidewall but what is the true footprint was it the 31x10.5W thats is 10.8 inches wide (mfg spec) or was it the 33x10.5W which is starts out at 11.2 inches (mfg spec) to start with! I am a class racer ( i know where your going LMFAO)and fit certain rules, now you want me to run cars that fit outlaw rules jeez thats sounds fair to me! I know i hit a nerve as the post about me gets more views than a Monte post, so your getting pissed off, I know monte it's all about you! Love ya! is your car done or not! PRO is really interested in the matchup, 5 Full page color article in the next FSC, 30 minute special on ESPN2 and and all at no cost to you, I'll pick up the Tab see ya Friday Night the 24th at US131, and if you can't make it I should be in Milan on the 25th to Qualify! See now I am not boycotting NSCA!

·
Registered
328 Posts
and what about these record you are talking about? just goes to show you - you have your head up Jimmy's Ass, i mean if your head was up a butchers ass- no i mean if your head was up... man i miss Chris Farley

·
Registered
71 Posts
As I noted earlier.... Bring it on Biotch!!! I will even be considerate and give you enough time to try to get your stuff figured out.... Say CCFSCS 2006????

I can see you are going to be one poor little boy.......

1 - 20 of 39 Posts